Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by Renob »

I’ll be placing my first ever order from Liza’s this weekend. I’m very excited to try a new vendor but I can only choose about 6 strains in total to try out. There are so many choices that regardless of what I think I want I’ve been getting major FOMO every time I pick my prospective list of choices.

My Kratom budget for the next month is pretty low 😕 so I’m hoping to make a good choice. This will likely be my last order for a few weeks at the least.

I’ve typically enjoyed Greens and Reds from other vendors with green slightly favored. I’m thinking about adding a white but who knows? Ideally, I’m looking for a nice balance of choices. I use kratom for pain relief in my lower back but mainly for its antidepressant and anxiolytic properties! I was prescribed antidepressants and benzodiazepines for years and since I’ve been off of them kratom has been a true blessing and Godsend. Essentially I want a nice variety and like most here, I’m always looking for the mood boost coupled with the all around feeling of well being that kratom produces!

I’m thinking about splitting a half kilo and adding a couple of ounces of maybe 2 other choices 🤔. I’d like something “fast” and energizing for the mornings and to help me with my remote job (which is very similar to data entry…. Boring, lol). I dose three times a day most days using mostly greens but often take a red in the evening. Most of the kratom I’ve ever tried tends to be stimulating to me regardless of what it is labeled as. I’m not interested in any yellow/gold or anything fermented.

With this in mind, I’d love for all of you that are familiar with Liza’s to put up your list of what you would order!

I also promise that this will be my last thread asking for recommendations! 🥳 I have quite a bit of anxiety when it comes to decision making! 😜😂😂

The only ones that I’m set on so far are Happy Go Lucky and Super Green Elephant. I think I prefer “mids” rather than “fast” or “slow” but it’s all subjective. One very fast strain and one very slow mixed in could be nice!

Anyway, I need help from the experts! Please each finish my list and I’ll report back when I order. My next thread will be impressions and reviews! 🙂

-Happy Go Lucky
-Super Green Elephant
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?

If you guys were only picking 6-7 strains from Liza’s gigantic list of choices, what would they be?
Last edited by Renob on Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Lisa’s!

Post by Kelleytoons »

I would definitely add Red-Headed Stepchild. While I'm not quite as enthusiastic as some here are about it, it is a definite must to have in my rotation.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Lisa’s!

Post by Renob »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:16 am I would definitely add Red-Headed Stepchild. While I'm not quite as enthusiastic as some here are about it, it is a definite must to have in my rotation.

🤔. I’d guess that RHSC is a non fermented blend of Liza’s reds? Do you find it to be “fast”, “mid”, “slow”? Also, what’s your preference when it comes to green, red or white? Do you have a favorite type/color?

I’ve noticed that most people tend to relate reds to better pain relief or relaxation and sometimes sedation. That hasn’t really been the case for me. I’ve tried some Red Bentuangies that I’d consider “slow” but they didn’t really hit for me and definitely did not produce any sort of deep sedation. I’ve been loving the Red Malay and Red Maeng Da from Otie’s lately. I’d consider the Red Malay to be a great “mid” and describe the Red MD as a fast and euphoric strain. I also have Red/Gold from Otie but that one doesn’t seem to do as much for me aside from anxiety relief. I’m expecting the Red Headed Stepchild will be mentioned quite a bit so it may go in the order 😂. Would you consider it to be slow and sedating or mid spectrum and balanced?
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Lisa’s!

Post by Renob »

I’m curious as to to what you guys consider to be Liza’s:

-fastest/energetic strains with some mental clarity?

-which are your favorites for “euphoria” and all around good feelings?

-which are strongest for pain relief?

-which (non fermented) ones are recommended for relaxation and possibly sedation

-which are “morning”, “mid day” and “evening” strains?

-two or three overall “favorites” or can’t miss strains?

I’m hoping to get at least 10-15 replies! That would really make my day 😊. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I’m sure that most of them are pretty similar. There doesn’t seem to be that much variation between each vendor’s strains. I’m assuming that based on Liza’s solid reputation on here, I really can’t go wrong. I’m still a bit crazy when it comes to narrowing and making decisions, though! I’ll really appreciate the suggestions!

Many blessings to everyone that is active on this forum. I’m so pleased that I found Doublem (and kratom in general)!
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Lisa’s!

Post by Kelleytoons »

Renob wrote: ↑Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:02 am
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:16 am I would definitely add Red-Headed Stepchild. While I'm not quite as enthusiastic as some here are about it, it is a definite must to have in my rotation.

🤔. I’d guess that RHSC is a non fermented blend of Liza’s reds? Do you find it to be “fast”, “mid”, “slow”? Also, what’s your preference when it comes to green, red or white? Do you have a favorite type/color?

I’ve noticed that most people tend to relate reds to better pain relief or relaxation and sometimes sedation. That hasn’t really been the case for me. I’ve tried some Red Bentuangies that I’d consider “slow” but they didn’t really hit for me and definitely did not produce any sort of deep sedation. I’ve been loving the Red Malay and Red Maeng Da from Otie’s lately. I’d consider the Red Malay to be a great “mid” and describe the Red MD as a fast and euphoric strain. I also have Red/Gold from Otie but that one doesn’t seem to do as much for me aside from anxiety relief. I’m expecting the Red Headed Stepchild will be mentioned quite a bit so it may go in the order 😂. Would you consider it to be slow and sedating or mid spectrum and balanced?
I think you'll need to get confirmation and details from others. I have over 80 strains in my rotation from over 12 vendors and it's hard for me to remember any details about any one of them unless they are so spectacular they stand out (like Happy-Go-Lucky). RHSC is definite good or it wouldn't be in my rotation, but it isn't so good that it stands out in my mind as to the details. But I know others rely on it strongly so perhaps they will jump in and tell you..
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Lisa’s!

Post by Renob »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:13 pm
Renob wrote: ↑Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:02 am
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:16 am I would definitely add Red-Headed Stepchild. While I'm not quite as enthusiastic as some here are about it, it is a definite must to have in my rotation.

🤔. I’d guess that RHSC is a non fermented blend of Liza’s reds? Do you find it to be “fast”, “mid”, “slow”? Also, what’s your preference when it comes to green, red or white? Do you have a favorite type/color?

I’ve noticed that most people tend to relate reds to better pain relief or relaxation and sometimes sedation. That hasn’t really been the case for me. I’ve tried some Red Bentuangies that I’d consider “slow” but they didn’t really hit for me and definitely did not produce any sort of deep sedation. I’ve been loving the Red Malay and Red Maeng Da from Otie’s lately. I’d consider the Red Malay to be a great “mid” and describe the Red MD as a fast and euphoric strain. I also have Red/Gold from Otie but that one doesn’t seem to do as much for me aside from anxiety relief. I’m expecting the Red Headed Stepchild will be mentioned quite a bit so it may go in the order 😂. Would you consider it to be slow and sedating or mid spectrum and balanced?
I think you'll need to get confirmation and details from others. I have over 80 strains in my rotation from over 12 vendors and it's hard for me to remember any details about any one of them unless they are so spectacular they stand out (like Happy-Go-Lucky). RHSC is definite good or it wouldn't be in my rotation, but it isn't so good that it stands out in my mind as to the details. But I know others rely on it strongly so perhaps they will jump in and tell you..
I knew that your ovation was pretty big, but 80 different “favorite” strains is amazing! 😳. Haha.

I’ll definitely trust that the Happy go Lucky is a must buy if you’re mentioning it with the collection that you have.

Hopefully I’ll get some more Liza specific recommendations!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Maybe I can help
I just placed an order for a split key of her new Red MD and Green Ammo I've heard that these are both very good but can't verify yet My favorite Green s from her are Green Nugroz,Sei leapan and her SGE must have greens my absolute favorite whites are White tanjung and lhok yellow s would be hulu and yellow gold
Reds are Monster and zombie and I never go past 3days without adding her RHSC I have tried most of her strains through the years but always have these in my rotation you already have HGL on the list its another must have.Liza and TFH are my #1 s
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Her sleep blend is good as is her chocolate bent
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Listen to Grannie, she's the OG who knows Liza's products in and out.

I also put in a voted for Red Headed Step Child, based on effect and damn it all, the naming is just so perfect. I have tried it and really dig it.

You can ask Liza for suggestions if you phrase your questions carefully and not be getting into medical claims... what's been selling like hotcakes.. favorites, etc.

I think you should ask Ms Liza to enhance (sprinkle a little extract) on one or two selections, so even if you find your leaf is not exactly how you like it, you have a small amount you can fall back on. (Not suggesting starting a habit for extract, however).

Aloha!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by Renob »

GrannyJ62 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:51 pm Maybe I can help
I just placed an order for a split key of her new Red MD and Green Ammo I've heard that these are both very good but can't verify yet My favorite Green s from her are Green Nugroz,Sei leapan and her SGE must have greens my absolute favorite whites are White tanjung and lhok yellow s would be hulu and yellow gold
Reds are Monster and zombie and I never go past 3days without adding her RHSC I have tried most of her strains through the years but always have these in my rotation you already have HGL on the list its another must have.Liza and TFH are my #1 s

Thank you so much! Those are great recommendations and will help me to choose!

If you had to choose one red between Red Borneo, Red Malay, Red Indo or Red MD, what do you think it would be? I prefer “green” red strains, if that makes any sense… I haven’t had much luck with anything fermented.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by Renob »

IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:39 am Listen to Grannie, she's the OG who knows Liza's products in and out.

I also put in a voted for Red Headed Step Child, based on effect and damn it all, the naming is just so perfect. I have tried it and really dig it.

You can ask Liza for suggestions if you phrase your questions carefully and not be getting into medical claims... what's been selling like hotcakes.. favorites, etc.

I think you should ask Ms Liza to enhance (sprinkle a little extract) on one or two selections, so even if you find your leaf is not exactly how you like it, you have a small amount you can fall back on. (Not suggesting starting a habit for extract, however).

Aloha!
Thanks! RHSC may have to go on my list too! I’ll try asking Liza what she would recommend but I’m not sure if I want to get into the habit of using extracts. Maybe, though.. it is kind of tempting. 😂
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:12 am
IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:39 am Listen to Grannie, she's the OG who knows Liza's products in and out.

I also put in a voted for Red Headed Step Child, based on effect and damn it all, the naming is just so perfect. I have tried it and really dig it.

You can ask Liza for suggestions if you phrase your questions carefully and not be getting into medical claims... what's been selling like hotcakes.. favorites, etc.

I think you should ask Ms Liza to enhance (sprinkle a little extract) on one or two selections, so even if you find your leaf is not exactly how you like it, you have a small amount you can fall back on. (Not suggesting starting a habit for extract, however).

Aloha!
Thanks! RHSC may have to go on my list too! I’ll try asking Liza what she would recommend but I’m not sure if I want to get into the habit of using extracts. Maybe, though.. it is kind of tempting. 😂
s
Yeah, def don't get hooked on extract, but let's say you get RHSC, red monster, zombies, you don't like them as much as you thought, you could fall back on red MD which you had Liza enhanced for an emergency like this. Just a thought. Aloha friend!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by Renob »

I’m thinking of going with these selections. Will it get a thumbs up or thumbs down from the Liza’s crowd? 🤔

Split half kilo

-Happy go Lucky
-green Nugroz
-Super green elephant
-Red MD
-Red Jambu

2 extra ounces of White Tanjung

I may actually stick with this lineup. 😃

I tend to prefer greens but I’m trying to make a nice balance.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by Renob »

Revision (as if anyone really cares 😂):

Split half:

-happy go lucky
-super green elephant
-green nugroz
-super red md
-red headed step child

2 ounces of white tanjung

I may actually stick with this lineup!

Which strains will help me to make decisions easier in the future? Lol
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by Renob »

Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:25 pm Revision (as if anyone really cares 😂):

Split half:

-happy go lucky
-super green elephant
-green nugroz
-super red md
-red headed step child

2 ounces of white tanjung

I may actually stick with this lineup!

I finally placed my order! I’ll be following up with some reviews within the next week or two! 🥳

Which strains will help me to make decisions easier in the future? Lol
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:20 pm I’m thinking of going with these selections. Will it get a thumbs up or thumbs down from the Liza’s crowd? 🤔

Split half kilo

-Happy go Lucky
-green Nugroz
-Super green elephant
-Red MD
-Red Jambu

2 extra ounces of White Tanjung

I may actually stick with this lineup. 😃

I tend to prefer greens but I’m trying to make a nice balance.
red headed step child
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by Renob »

IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:48 pm
Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:20 pm I’m thinking of going with these selections. Will it get a thumbs up or thumbs down from the Liza’s crowd? 🤔

Split half kilo

-Happy go Lucky
-green Nugroz
-Super green elephant
-Red MD
-Red Jambu

2 extra ounces of White Tanjung

I may actually stick with this lineup. 😃

I ended up adding RHSC instead of Red Jambu. I couldn’t bring myself to pass it up since it appears to be a crowd pleaser!

I tend to prefer greens but I’m trying to make a nice balance.
red headed step child
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Pick my Strains from Liza’s

Post by Renob »

IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:48 pm
Renob wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:20 pm I’m thinking of going with these selections. Will it get a thumbs up or thumbs down from the Liza’s crowd? 🤔

Split half kilo

-Happy go Lucky
-green Nugroz
-Super green elephant
-Red MD
-Red Jambu

2 extra ounces of White Tanjung

I may actually stick with this lineup. 😃

I tend to prefer greens but I’m trying to make a nice balance.
red headed step child
I ended up adding RHSC instead of Red Jambu. I couldn’t bring myself to pass it up since it appears to be a crowd pleaser!

I tend to prefer greens but I’m trying to make a nice balance.
Post Reply