I'm planning to give him a link to DoubleM, but that's a whole lot to just dive into at the start. He just needs the basic information, in quality form, for now.
Suggestions? And thanks!







I have a feeling anything outside of here is most likely BS. At least the stuff I read when I first started was. This site isnt that difficult to understand. If he says hes new people will answer his questions in a way that will suit him im sure. I would not turn him loose to the internet on this subject. Just my opinion.SeventhHeaven wrote: ↑Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:32 pm I have a friend who suffers from chronic pain who is interested in possibly trying kratom. Does anyone know of a good website that explains the basics of what kratom is for someone who just heard of it for the first time?
I'm planning to give him a link to DoubleM, but that's a whole lot to just dive into at the start. He just needs the basic information, in quality form, for now.
Suggestions? And thanks!![]()

Thanks to everybody who's replied so far - and e_poison, that seriously sucks about the former mod. Sometimes I just have to SMH...



Whats up holmes! How have you been out there?CatfatherB wrote: ↑Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:05 pm There used to be several YouTube videos about the basics of kratom but that was years ago, they're all probably gone now

Unfortunately, most of the YouTube kratom vids now are about the horrific evils and dangers of kratom use and how it'll kill not only you but also your elderly grandma and your daughter's puppy if you use it. Probably your apple tree in the back yard, too.CatfatherB wrote: ↑Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:05 pm There used to be several YouTube videos about the basics of kratom but that was years ago, they're all probably gone now

It's just a very LONG rant, and so I'll try to summarize... how about "Everything is Bullshit" on the Internet ?? It's all, shilling for those who want your MONEY.herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:03 pm Someone I know was just asking for this same thing. I asked Ballz if there was a webpage he could suggest, haven't heard back yet.

LOL - thanks, I really needed a laugh today.BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:10 pm have fooled voters into blaming Joe Biden and Democrats? Come on.![]()

Yes, it's Election season, and this Topic IS about... Media, articles, public relations, etc ?Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:13 pm I'm voting for Brandon (he's running again, right? The guy that got millions of votes more than Obama. Because HE'S my fav :>).





everytime you post a comment, i read it in Lewis Black's voice lolBallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:10 pmIt's just a very LONG rant, and so I'll try to summarize... how about "Everything is Bullshit" on the Internet ?? It's all, shilling for those who want your MONEY.herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:03 pm Someone I know was just asking for this same thing. I asked Ballz if there was a webpage he could suggest, haven't heard back yet.![]()
Right ?? Or a variation, "Article is written by someone who is PAID by, those who want your Money". Same thing - Mis-Information. and outright LIES and disinfo.
Don't get me started. Around 3 ? Years ago, many of the Big Kratom Vendors, all got together under the AKA umbrella and decided to PUSH their bullshit on the Internet... what you SEE out there now, is just a complete Fake News BLITZ to support the "Big and Low" people. Big kratom. Low Quality. It's the BULK warehouse crap, being sold by 90% of vendors now. It's the stuff that is imported for $5 a Kilo and 30 TON shipments... The Indonesians have been screwed over. Good ol' USA ripping off a 3rd World country, again. Vulture Capitalism.
But Hey. There's worse shit happening out there.. Midterm Elections in 10 Days ? And Republicans who make Record Profits & who Cause Inflation, have fooled voters into blaming Joe Biden and Democrats? Really now? Come on.![]()
