Happy Thanksgiving all

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Happy Thanksgiving all

Post by Roofdog »

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and hope you're evenings are excellent!! Enjoy your time off work with family!!! God bless!!
User avatar
IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:07 am

Re: Happy Thanksgiving all

Post by IjustFeltLikeRunnin’ »

Same to you!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Happy Thanksgiving all

Post by Lokey »

Same to you, got together with my mom, sister, sister's son and my son, and ate a lot!
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving all

Post by Kelleytoons »

We had our T-Day early (Tuesday) due to daughter's presence (first time in 20 years) but I was thankful for both her and my wife still being alive.

(And now, after finishing the last of the bird this evening, I am ALL turkeyed out. Wish I could say the same about kratom :>).
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: Happy Thanksgiving all

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

I hope you all are having a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving! 🍻🍻
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving all

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

Happy Thanksgiving guys! I just ate a plate of leftovers for lunch. I think I'll go walk on the treadmill. Or I might just take a nap. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy Thanksgiving all

Post by e_poison »

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I had some family over. Then fell into a nice, long food-induced sleep. :lol:
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Happy Thanksgiving all

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Wishing you all a fabulous Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the many good people i have met here and their wealth of knowledge and experience. Cheers to you!
Post Reply