Returned Kratomite

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Back2K
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Returned Kratomite

Post by Back2K »

What’s up ya’ll. Used to be a long time KCforums member. What happened to that place? I did a short stint there in 2020 and it was still poppin. Anyway, just opened half a kilo from old friend Rob from “A Leaping Leaf” of Red thai and green borneo with some samples. Matt and Jay at Musynergetics have samples on the way as well. I also got back in touch with TFH and will be ordering there soon as well.

Any recommendations from TFH of any other “must try” vendors? Also I will review Mu and ALL. Also no bs but if anyone ever needs anything in a pinch and they have “Klarity” kratom at ur local store, the maeng da is NOT bad at all for a headshop kratom. Fully 7/10 leaf. The white thai is a 6/10 and the bali and white borneo are 0/10 at least for me. Though I doubt any of you will purchase from that brand but I just found it curious myself as the other brands like OPMS and earth kratom are usually complete garbage. Im glad I got back in touch with Rob because this red thai seems pretty dam good so far at least 8/10
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Returned Kratomite

Post by Renob »

I remember Rob from Leaping Leaf! 🙂 I used to get all kinds of wild emails from him. Wasn’t he having major legal troubles for a bit? I forget the details. The Leaping Leaf is still around? I had no clue!
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Returned Kratomite

Post by Kelleytoons »

Almost anything from TFH is good to great. There have been almost NO exceptions out of the 20 or 30 batches I've tried this year.

Right now my favorite red from them is 707 (but not yet on the menu) but Red Bali Dreamz and Hangat Hulu are close seconds. Great greens are Killer Kalimantan, Green Muna, Mature GMD and Wild Hulu Kampas. And still my fav whites are Afterburner Bali and Rimbun Rimba.
Back2K
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Re: Returned Kratomite

Post by Back2K »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 pm Almost anything from TFH is good to great. There have been almost NO exceptions out of the 20 or 30 batches I've tried this year.

Right now my favorite red from them is 707 (but not yet on the menu) but Red Bali Dreamz and Hangat Hulu are close seconds. Great greens are Killer Kalimantan, Green Muna, Mature GMD and Wild Hulu Kampas. And still my fav whites are Afterburner Bali and Rimbun Rimba.
Hell yeah thank you I will give that a try. I remember their kratom even working for me when I was first coming off subs and it was still in my system and I had been taking like 12mg a day for 4.5 years. Now Im not and have not for a while 😁
Back2K
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Re: Returned Kratomite

Post by Back2K »

Renob wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:52 pm I remember Rob from Leaping Leaf! 🙂 I used to get all kinds of wild emails from him. Wasn’t he having major legal troubles for a bit? I forget the details. The Leaping Leaf is still around? I had no clue!
You have to have his phone number or email address he doesn’t have a website anymore. The kratom I just got from him is second only to TFH for how fresh and well manufactured it looks pretty nice stuff. To be honest he is the only vendor I’ve ever had that I NEVER got a dud from. His kratom was ALWAYS at least serviceable at worst and 🔥 at best, more often 🔥

I have gotten some duds from MU before but they actually had the best kratom I’ve ever tried in my life and they finally have it back in stock so Im excited to get my sample pack. They’ve been in business for 11 years and still have a website. The kratom Im referring to is their red kali. Im not even to big on most reds but that was def the best kratom I’ve ever had tied with a green borneo from some other vendor from 2013 I forget the name of.
It was like earth spirit or smt like that. His green borneo was on another level like literally it was just wow lol. Same with MU’s red kali. one of the most amazing experiences of my life tbh
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Returned Kratomite

Post by Renob »

I’ve been consistently recommending Liza’s Best Botanicals to everyone since I started ordering from her a few months ago. There are a bunch of vendors who have amazing kratom right now, though!

I haven’t had many duds in general over the past year but I’ve been loving Liza’s and she has so many choices that I’ve been able to work an entire rotation for myself with her as my primary supplier. I used to mainly take greens with some “green” reds in the rotation but lately I’ve come to appreciate all of the “colors”! I absolutely love making my own blends as well! God bless kratom! 😂
Back2K
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Re: Returned Kratomite

Post by Back2K »

I’ll need to give Liza a try. People were loving her back in 2020 as well. I just need to order from TFH first.

Rob/TLL’s green borneo was insane. First time I’ve had the wobbles in years after 5 grams of it. I need to try like 2-3 instead tomorrow
Post Reply