Making your own train wreck.
-
Stu Pidasso
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 pm
Making your own train wreck.
So I was getting ready to go on a trip. I rounded up my supplies for the journey. One thing I grabbed was a 1 gallon freezer bag full of sample packs from the summer. I had multiples of all my favorite vendors and multiple strains from each one. I got to noticing many were almost empty and kinda hard to get scoops out of. So I combined all of them, every strain from every vendor I tried this summer. There must have been 20 different ones.
I can honestly say this is the very best kratom experience I have ever had period. I’d not suggest if you want to sleep, but if you need to feel good, feel better, not hurt, and get in a better mood; this may be something you want to try. I am sure someone could blend in some bent’ and slow it down some. Anyway, just what tried and I liked it. I’d for sure not do this everyday or with all of my kratom. I’d hate to think I burned out all my options at one time. I like to rotate. So what I will do is combine my samples at the end of each year. Then I will start labeling these blends by the year I made them.
I can honestly say this is the very best kratom experience I have ever had period. I’d not suggest if you want to sleep, but if you need to feel good, feel better, not hurt, and get in a better mood; this may be something you want to try. I am sure someone could blend in some bent’ and slow it down some. Anyway, just what tried and I liked it. I’d for sure not do this everyday or with all of my kratom. I’d hate to think I burned out all my options at one time. I like to rotate. So what I will do is combine my samples at the end of each year. Then I will start labeling these blends by the year I made them.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Making your own train wreck.
It's an interesting idea. For someone like me, who makes his kratom into capsules, I suppose one way to create a "wreck" would be to take one each of five or six different ones. That might be something I'd try sometime. I could also take my box full of samples (at this point it's around 100) and make capsules out of all of them mixed together.
As you worry, though, I'd be worried about mixing too many and possibly getting some sort of tolerance issue. But perhaps next time I'm just about to take a break I'll do the six way capsule mix just to see (it's easy-peasy).
As you worry, though, I'd be worried about mixing too many and possibly getting some sort of tolerance issue. But perhaps next time I'm just about to take a break I'll do the six way capsule mix just to see (it's easy-peasy).
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Making your own train wreck.
Ive found that that too many strains spoils the burn. I have this green trainwreck that has some DG, sone of the pre-ban scare green bali from HS, and a host of other luminary strains from the era (the end of all of those bags combined) and at first it seems good and then, before too long, the wobbles! Thats just me though, i know some people love their trainwreck burns.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Making your own train wreck.
In my findings making rainbow mixes is 80% fail, does not always work. If want to feel the best, and really have more of a full spectrum, find your favorite green and red, and always below 2 grams each or even 1.5g of each. Reason why i say that is because if you do too much, you risking unwanted effects, wobbles, sickness, strong effect where you start feeling head pressure. In honestly its good to do more only if in chronic pain, you can always lay down if you over do it or had a strong batch. If by any means your not in chronic pain, your just abusing it and getting unwanted effects by chasing green dragons. I done that, i think we all have. Mike Adams sells Chlorrela big cans or spirulina, get that and take everyday. I been using it and seems it removes more and more toxins out, i now can take 4 grams per day, 2 green elephant TFH and any red TFH 2grams, seems like it last all day. If i take any more it can get speedy so i just drink tea's rest of the day or if have to just add coffee. I do think chlorrela and Spirulia cleans from toxins, there for you feel kratom burns all day. All i do is take it in the morning once. I mean you have to keep at it, its not like its right away same day and you have no toxins... I been taking it for a while, the difference shines around 6 month mark. ALL HAVE TOXINS. especially if you eat out or cant afford good food. Just a reminder to always take something to remove toxins, kratom will be day and night difference. or else you will just over lay side effects of toxins.
Kratom user since 2014!
- Transformato
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am
Re: Making your own train wreck.
Blending reduces exposure to narrower effect / alk profiles so it actually improves sensitivities ime.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:47 am It's an interesting idea. For someone like me, who makes his kratom into capsules, I suppose one way to create a "wreck" would be to take one each of five or six different ones. That might be something I'd try sometime. I could also take my box full of samples (at this point it's around 100) and make capsules out of all of them mixed together.
As you worry, though, I'd be worried about mixing too many and possibly getting some sort of tolerance issue. But perhaps next time I'm just about to take a break I'll do the six way capsule mix just to see (it's easy-peasy).
-
dragonchaser
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:42 am
Re: Making your own train wreck.
I think blending works great, but when I add more than three strains max it starts to get less effective for some reason. Nowadays I prefer to mix two strains, or I'll do what I learned from I think Mr kellytoons? Take like 2/3 of your dose of one strain, then 30 minutes later take about another gram of a different strain and that seems to work pretty good.
-
Csharpe
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:00 pm
Re: Making your own train wreck.
Yeah for me too much blending just leads to loss of effects. I’ll do a 50/50 split if effects sync up to what I’m wanting at the time. If I mix more than 2 ‘strains’ just doesn’t work, a lot of the time the strain you’re taking is already blended
-
xymoriintus
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am
Re: Making your own train wreck.
I made a trainwreck blend acouple months ago but never use it, I'll end up making tea with it just to get it out of my sight lol