Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
-
Totomman
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am
Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
A simple google search shows like 10 companies selling them. I’m not sure who to choose.
‘Thank you
‘Thank you
STRAIN REVIEWS https://tinyurl.com/2p9xbjux
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3359
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
oblates to assist swallowing? or bags to pack to make a tea yourself? or ready made to be steeped?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
Tea Bags ?? LOL ...
probably the dumbest idea, that's ever been suggested for the kratom business...
Just the IDEA ? that you could wash some hot water, over a couple grams of kratom, and then NOT consume the kratom ??
Stupid and silly. But... Marketing. you know. Fool the noobs into spending some money...
This actually has a MUCH more dark, sinister, commercial side... A couple dudes in College decided "Hey Let's Market Kratom Tea Bags" as a Business proposal... the dudes had a bunch of MONEY - from their Trust Fund or whatever. SO yeah. They're deeply involved WITH the AKA now - and pushing their weak Tea Bags while suggesting that REAL powder kratom is risky, adulterated with Fentanyl, etc. You wanna be SAFE - don't you ?? OK then. Buy our Tea Bags! You are guaranteed they're "SAFE".
Just the IDEA ? that you could wash some hot water, over a couple grams of kratom, and then NOT consume the kratom ??
This actually has a MUCH more dark, sinister, commercial side... A couple dudes in College decided "Hey Let's Market Kratom Tea Bags" as a Business proposal... the dudes had a bunch of MONEY - from their Trust Fund or whatever. SO yeah. They're deeply involved WITH the AKA now - and pushing their weak Tea Bags while suggesting that REAL powder kratom is risky, adulterated with Fentanyl, etc. You wanna be SAFE - don't you ?? OK then. Buy our Tea Bags! You are guaranteed they're "SAFE".
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Totomman
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
While I appreciate your “science”, it does work FOR a fact. I’ve done it. In fact, the most extensive reviews on this site, mine, have been made using tea. viewtopic.php?t=9684. All those review I seeped for 10 mins then filtered out the powder. In fact, I’ve done it using only hot water and no lemon juice. Extra fact, tea bags are actually how kratom is originally used (essentially). Whole leaves seeped in boiling water and filtered out. The kratom community cracks me up. “I take 10g a day, so 4lbs of dry powder a year, sometimes I can’t poop, it dehydrated me, sometimes I wobble but it’s 100% ideal”
what!
I swear, I wish people were honest “it’s definitely not good for you, but I like maximizing the high, you smoke cigarettes so mind your business, stop telling me what to do. If I want to eat 20-30 pounds of dehydrated powder with no idea of the consequences,that’s my business”
And despite all the MM phd, no, there isn’t any studies on the quantities and route of administration YALL take. The anecdotal evidence are people taking fresh leaves and discarding the plant matter and taking the = of .5g.. not 2lbs of dehydrated powder a month for 15 years. And I don’t want to hear anecdotal 1 offs. My uncle, well my moms uncle smoked crack from 1981 to 2020, and he’s 76 so he smoked crack in his 70s and has ZERO health problems. What’s that mean? Call me a science denier but there’s no dr that can convince me swallowing a bag of dehydrated powder the size of a fruity pebbles box every 30 days for years is healthy
One thing I will agree on is you don’t get AS high as toss and wash or actually brewing tea but I’ve found I get 60% as high. MY LIFE PERSONALLY, I’m cool with 60% high but removing 90% of the unknown health side effects and not taking time to “brew” tea. My kitchen has that instant boiling water. I put some apple cider vinegar in an insulated mug, turn on the tap, close the lid and that’s it. It ABSOLUTELY works. I’d assume you’d just have to take a break 1st. If you’re eating 10g of powder I doubt a few grams of tea will do anything
Also, not judging either. I was military so we were onto the “legal highs” early. I used 20 gpd of Las Vegas gas station powder from 2009-2021. I only took a couple months break. I’ve also drank, been clean 14 years from aa, also smoked 10 years so I understand “fuck you, don’t tell me what to do, I paid $ for this, I’m trynna get as high as possible”
I swear, I wish people were honest “it’s definitely not good for you, but I like maximizing the high, you smoke cigarettes so mind your business, stop telling me what to do. If I want to eat 20-30 pounds of dehydrated powder with no idea of the consequences,that’s my business”
And despite all the MM phd, no, there isn’t any studies on the quantities and route of administration YALL take. The anecdotal evidence are people taking fresh leaves and discarding the plant matter and taking the = of .5g.. not 2lbs of dehydrated powder a month for 15 years. And I don’t want to hear anecdotal 1 offs. My uncle, well my moms uncle smoked crack from 1981 to 2020, and he’s 76 so he smoked crack in his 70s and has ZERO health problems. What’s that mean? Call me a science denier but there’s no dr that can convince me swallowing a bag of dehydrated powder the size of a fruity pebbles box every 30 days for years is healthy
One thing I will agree on is you don’t get AS high as toss and wash or actually brewing tea but I’ve found I get 60% as high. MY LIFE PERSONALLY, I’m cool with 60% high but removing 90% of the unknown health side effects and not taking time to “brew” tea. My kitchen has that instant boiling water. I put some apple cider vinegar in an insulated mug, turn on the tap, close the lid and that’s it. It ABSOLUTELY works. I’d assume you’d just have to take a break 1st. If you’re eating 10g of powder I doubt a few grams of tea will do anything
Also, not judging either. I was military so we were onto the “legal highs” early. I used 20 gpd of Las Vegas gas station powder from 2009-2021. I only took a couple months break. I’ve also drank, been clean 14 years from aa, also smoked 10 years so I understand “fuck you, don’t tell me what to do, I paid $ for this, I’m trynna get as high as possible”
Last edited by Totomman on Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
STRAIN REVIEWS https://tinyurl.com/2p9xbjux
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3359
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
-
Totomman
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
I’ve done it. All my reviews are essentially tea bags viewtopic.php?t=9684
It’s different, I’d say it’s 60%-75% of toss and wash. It’s a not as heavy high. It clearer
It’s different, I’d say it’s 60%-75% of toss and wash. It’s a not as heavy high. It clearer
STRAIN REVIEWS https://tinyurl.com/2p9xbjux
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3359
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
tea's more head swimmy, a negative for me. plus the taste can't use the good sweeteners cause doing keto.Totomman wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:19 am I’ve done it. All my reviews are essentially tea bags viewtopic.php?t=9684
It’s different, I’d say it’s 60%-75% of toss and wash. It’s a not as heavy high. It clearer
-
Totomman
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
I’m carnivorre but check my blood ketones 2x a day with Keto-Mojo. 1 tbs of local raw honey doesn’t kick me out of keto. I reccomend buying one and PERSONALLY checking. I found I could get away with a lot of stuff people said I couldn’t on keto and vice versa. Monk fruit and xylitol kicked me out. Honey didn’t. Stuffing, candied yams on thanks giving only kicked me out for 8 hours. The longer ur fat adapted, the more u can get away with. Even if I str8 eat sugar, I’m right back in keto in 6 hrs (low 0.9 ish)IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:29 amtea's more head swimmy, a negative for me. plus the taste can't use the good sweeteners cause doing keto.Totomman wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:19 am I’ve done it. All my reviews are essentially tea bags viewtopic.php?t=9684
It’s different, I’d say it’s 60%-75% of toss and wash. It’s a not as heavy high. It clearer
Edit: also I can eat applesauce on keto. The keto forums banned me for showing my blood ketones after honey
STRAIN REVIEWS https://tinyurl.com/2p9xbjux
-
Totomman
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
Before and after honey https://imgur.com/a/cUl3ojoIndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:29 amtea's more head swimmy, a negative for me. plus the taste can't use the good sweeteners cause doing keto.Totomman wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:19 am I’ve done it. All my reviews are essentially tea bags viewtopic.php?t=9684
It’s different, I’d say it’s 60%-75% of toss and wash. It’s a not as heavy high. It clearer
STRAIN REVIEWS https://tinyurl.com/2p9xbjux
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3359
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
honey is good, just sugar, though.Totomman wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:56 amBefore and after honey https://imgur.com/a/cUl3ojoIndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:29 amtea's more head swimmy, a negative for me. plus the taste can't use the good sweeteners cause doing keto.Totomman wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:19 am I’ve done it. All my reviews are essentially tea bags viewtopic.php?t=9684
It’s different, I’d say it’s 60%-75% of toss and wash. It’s a not as heavy high. It clearer
-
Totomman
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
That’s one way of thinking and it’s valid but I think it’s individual. Honey doesn’t affect me the way cane sugar does. That’s y I said test. I’ve literally done it. 150 readings blood ketones and glucose.I ve tested them, honey water, honey and strawberries. Apple sauce, sugar, monk fruit, xylitol, grocery store syrup, maple syrup…I’m also black and my ancestors ate a lot of honey so I think that factors into it. What your ancestors ate for 100,000 years I think plays a factor. I read “Eskimo” lineage process fish differently. The hadza (sp) tribe in Africa process honey different. Westerners eat with them for months and their poop still doesn’t have the make up they haveIndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:59 amhoney is good, just sugar, though.Totomman wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:56 amBefore and after honey https://imgur.com/a/cUl3ojoIndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:29 am
tea's more head swimmy, a negative for me. plus the taste can't use the good sweeteners cause doing keto.
STRAIN REVIEWS https://tinyurl.com/2p9xbjux
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
I'm wondering why dried leaves would be considered unhealthy when it's pure natural plant leaves. I know it's dehydrating and not sure why. I know whatever fiber it has doesn't help digestion. Some think the powder constipates, some say it's the receptors it uses like painkillers do. Not everyone experiences that but I do. I've tried tea, just prefer using oblates. I think of it like vegetables, it's just leaves, but the alkaloids are so controversial.
-
Totomman
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am
Re: Who currently has the best kratom tea bags?
I think of like eating dried grass.Lokey wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:43 am I'm wondering why dried leaves would be considered unhealthy when it's pure natural plant leaves. I know it's dehydrating and not sure why. I know whatever fiber it has doesn't help digestion. Some think the powder constipates, some say it's the receptors it uses like painkillers do. Not everyone experiences that but I do. I've tried tea, just prefer using oblates. I think of it like vegetables, it's just leaves, but the alkaloids are so controversial.
STRAIN REVIEWS https://tinyurl.com/2p9xbjux