review of just250s
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
review of just250s
-impulse buy from a place which only sells 3 types of kratom - red, green, and white.
-only in 250g packs, so if you're wanting less than that like a sampler, you're outta luck.
-Right now there are several sales, 250g for $14.99 plus a dollar off on top of that.
-shipping was very fast, Georgia to Hawaii in three days.
-they take my preferred way of payment
-no bullshit about veins colors or geography
will update soon after testing
-only in 250g packs, so if you're wanting less than that like a sampler, you're outta luck.
-Right now there are several sales, 250g for $14.99 plus a dollar off on top of that.
-shipping was very fast, Georgia to Hawaii in three days.
-they take my preferred way of payment
-no bullshit about veins colors or geography
will update soon after testing
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: review of just250s
If this stuff is even mediocre that’s a great deal for doomsday stash peppers 
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 590
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: review of just250s
checked out the site last week. Definitely has a cool concept, haven't ordered yet. I'd be interested in seeing if the white and green are good. If so, I could use it as filler kratom of sorts for work days when I just need something to keep me going.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: review of just250s
Mainly tried the red so far. It's red red, and pretty strong, so if you've never had a red colored powdered, you might want to try it for a 'red red's' sedation/relaxation. You may have to up the dose or mix with something. I was surprised as it worked very well. The first dose I took was 4g and knocked me out. This dose now, 3g plus some 3g Liza's green pucuk is nice.
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: review of just250s
This sounds really intriguing for the price! For anyone who has tried the green, please let me know what you think of the quality and effectiveness! I just placed another order with Liza’s and don’t have much money left in my kratom budget
. I’m thinking i may grab a 250 gram bag of green for the mornings and for making blends.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: review of just250s
/i haven't danced with the green much, but def the red is a go if you want 'red reds' and want some sedation muscle relaxation.
the green is definitely more than mediocre, if you wrote a letter home about kratom, you'd mention this chica's name, but she wouldn't be your number one girl.
the green is definitely more than mediocre, if you wrote a letter home about kratom, you'd mention this chica's name, but she wouldn't be your number one girl.
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: review of just250s
Did you get one of each? If you did, can you notice any distinguishable difference between the green and white? I’m perfectly content ordering from my regular source but I was thinking about adding one of these to stretch my strains.IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:34 pm /i haven't danced with the green much, but def the red is a go if you want 'red reds' and want some sedation muscle relaxation.
the green is definitely more than mediocre, if you wrote a letter home about kratom, you'd mention this chica's name, but she wouldn't be your number one girl.
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: review of just250s
i only got the green and red.
-
just250s.com
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:32 pm
Re: review of just250s
Renob, check out our vendor listing. We have a free trial (for honest reviews) listed right now.Renob wrote: ↑Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:10 amDid you get one of each? If you did, can you notice any distinguishable difference between the green and white? I’m perfectly content ordering from my regular source but I was thinking about adding one of these to stretch my strains.IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:34 pm /i haven't danced with the green much, but def the red is a go if you want 'red reds' and want some sedation muscle relaxation.
the green is definitely more than mediocre, if you wrote a letter home about kratom, you'd mention this chica's name, but she wouldn't be your number one girl.
- PistolsAtDawn
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:08 pm
Re: review of just250s
Not who you were speaking to, but I just placed an order with this coupon code. I will be sure to leave reviews once I've tried them. I got all three whereas I'd normally skip any white variety. However the description makes me feel like I might be okay with it. I normally get jittery from them. Thanks for the promotion!just250s.com wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:11 pm Renob, check out our vendor listing. We have a free trial (for honest reviews) listed right now.
-
just250s.com
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:32 pm
Re: review of just250s
Ha, way to be on your toes Pistol! Thanks for giving us a try.PistolsAtDawn wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:26 amNot who you were speaking to, but I just placed an order with this coupon code. I will be sure to leave reviews once I've tried them. I got all three whereas I'd normally skip any white variety. However the description makes me feel like I might be okay with it. I normally get jittery from them. Thanks for the promotion!just250s.com wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:11 pm Renob, check out our vendor listing. We have a free trial (for honest reviews) listed right now.
I have had folks, that are not big white fans, tell me that they have enjoyed a 50%/50% blend of the green and white. In case you'd like to try that.
- PistolsAtDawn
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:08 pm
Re: review of just250s
I actually did fine with the white just by itself! A rare event for me. As we agreed, I have left you a review here and on mitrawiki.comjust250s.com wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:31 pmHa, way to be on your toes Pistol! Thanks for giving us a try.PistolsAtDawn wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:26 amNot who you were speaking to, but I just placed an order with this coupon code. I will be sure to leave reviews once I've tried them. I got all three whereas I'd normally skip any white variety. However the description makes me feel like I might be okay with it. I normally get jittery from them. Thanks for the promotion!just250s.com wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:11 pm Renob, check out our vendor listing. We have a free trial (for honest reviews) listed right now.
I have had folks, that are not big white fans, tell me that they have enjoyed a 50%/50% blend of the green and white. In case you'd like to try that.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10916
https://mitrawiki.com/forums/discussion ... atom-snob/
-
Catcrazy
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am
Re: review of just250s
We just received our order from Just 250's, one of each strain. So far I've tried the red and I'm really pleased with it's relaxing and sedating effects. I'll try the white and green tomorrow.PistolsAtDawn wrote: ↑Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:24 pmI actually did fine with the white just by itself! A rare event for me. As we agreed, I have left you a review here and on mitrawiki.comjust250s.com wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:31 pmHa, way to be on your toes Pistol! Thanks for giving us a try.PistolsAtDawn wrote: ↑Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:26 am
Not who you were speaking to, but I just placed an order with this coupon code. I will be sure to leave reviews once I've tried them. I got all three whereas I'd normally skip any white variety. However the description makes me feel like I might be okay with it. I normally get jittery from them. Thanks for the promotion!
I have had folks, that are not big white fans, tell me that they have enjoyed a 50%/50% blend of the green and white. In case you'd like to try that.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10916
https://mitrawiki.com/forums/discussion ... atom-snob/
- Distherbed
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:17 pm
Re: review of just250s
Received my 5 qty. of each of the Just250s yesterday. Started the day with 4g of the white and 1/2g of the green. Very impressed! My second serving was 2g red & 2g green...same result. I'm glad I ordered 5 of each because this will definitely be part of my daily rotation. I'll defer to PistolsAtDawn's review, as it describes my experience perfectly! Great recommendation!
-
jrose100
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:37 pm
Re: review of just250s
You truly can't beat the price and the quality you get from just 250s the red is great for evening just have to up the dose a gram or 2! The green is the best the white I wasn't a fan.