Hello all. I've had the usual ups and downs with kràtom hitting over the years and have successfully tried many remedies. I've done tapers, lowered my doses, I rotate vendors and batches. Since May, my dose is between 1.75-2.0 usually tid. I've tried red bubble, tho I missed my toss and wash, believe it or not. I've staggered, taken with grapefruit juice, eaten peanut butter sometime after my dose. Some of these methods were fruitful (especially the grapefruit

). I've always experienced flat days, sometimes a few in a row which, mercifully, ended. I've often noticed one thing: I'll try a new vendor's hot "strain" and it'll be total fire. Return to it in my rotation and it'll be fire, but less. Return to it again and even less. Luckily, there's sufficient great vendors with new batches so I've been okay. Lately, however, even my tried and trues aren't hitting. At all. I was a few days at bid and the past couple of days at once/day. Crickets. I've never taken a complete break.
Years ago, I took Ambien for sleep. After a while, I had to double my dose, and a while after that, it stopped working entirely. I had become immune. Same thing had happened with Tylenol PM. I feel like I permanently changed my chemistry to become immune.(Now I take nothing or kràtom as my sleep is better. I'm glad to be rid of the Rx)
IMPORTANT : I should also say that I've had some kind of bug in my system and have been flat on my back for the past week and a half. It feels exactly like the long COVID I had a year ago...where I have absolutely no energy and go from couch to chair out of breath.

(I'm usually pretty active.) It's so damn depressing.
Any advice or thoughts from the wise people here? Help!