*deleted thread*
- creatus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm
*deleted thread*
*event over*
Last edited by creatus on Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Silentestdemise
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:24 pm
Re: TFH Friends
That'd be nice!
Last edited by Silentestdemise on Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: TFH Friends
The problem, of course, is that the idea is for it to be people you are really familiar with. And while the two of you aren't exactly newbees here, I've never seen either of your names before.
I think there is a LOT of value to theses forums, not the least of which is you can make some very good friends who then you would feel comfortable vouching for. I am POSITIVE I would not be a member of TFH if I hadn't spent so much time here interacting with people. I know forums aren't for everyone, and some folks just aren't comfortable typing things, but there truly is PLENTY of information you can share here that is valuable for even the most experienced. So I would recommend you do that from now on and you'll be surprised at the benefits.
I think there is a LOT of value to theses forums, not the least of which is you can make some very good friends who then you would feel comfortable vouching for. I am POSITIVE I would not be a member of TFH if I hadn't spent so much time here interacting with people. I know forums aren't for everyone, and some folks just aren't comfortable typing things, but there truly is PLENTY of information you can share here that is valuable for even the most experienced. So I would recommend you do that from now on and you'll be surprised at the benefits.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: TFH Friends
Four years creatus, here on MM ? You're a friend!
TFH Holiday "Friend Sale" is rather unusual, but I can't comment much or second guess it... They just don't have the bandwidth to run a full blown Open Event. That's all.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
kraton_dev
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 2:31 pm
Re: TFH Friends
im a TFH member, wanting to do something nice for someone.
First person that sends me a DM I will refer for the TFH friends holiday event!
First person that sends me a DM I will refer for the TFH friends holiday event!
- Nelson Baboon
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:48 pm
Re: TFH Friends
i agree with Kelleytoons. I interpreted the TFH offer to mean friends - in this context, people that you have individually communicated with over some time.
I found such a person, but i would not have felt right about advertising for a friend. Almost sounds like a dating service.
I found such a person, but i would not have felt right about advertising for a friend. Almost sounds like a dating service.
-
MostlyFun87
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:38 am
Re: TFH Friends
I’ve been waiting for an open event this year!! I miss having TFH in my rotation 
- kwest13
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 pm
Re: TFH Friends
is there a TFH holiday event? also, has anyone had any good fast whites from TFH recently?
- boureka
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 405
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 pm
Re: TFH Friends
Nitro nanga.. excellent white.