This is a message for E poison.

Off topic forum for all non-kratom related discussion. Movies, music, sports, weather - anything goes! Come on in and start a thread for anything you want to talk about with your fellow kratomites.
Post Reply
I.Lost.My.Email
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:23 pm

This is a message for E poison.

Post by I.Lost.My.Email »

Hello E Poison. :) How's it hanging? Hey this is Fartblaster could you please send me a password reset to the e mail I registered for this user name? I lost access to the email account I registered my Fartblaster account to so I can't reset my password as I have lost that as well.

Security questions to prove I'm Fartblaster
The email for my account begins with a lower case w and ends [email protected]

I need to access my pm to send a message about a trade.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: This is a message for E poison.

Post by beathappening »

Now would be as good a time as ever to make a new screen name, FB
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2153
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: This is a message for E poison.

Post by e_poison »

I don’t think I can manually send reset links, but I can manually reset your password and change the email on your account.

Please email doublemherbals [at] gmail.com from the email account you used to register this new username. Also include the full email from your lost account as a security precaution. I can then change the password and email on your Fartblaster account so you will be able to log in.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
I.Lost.My.Email
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Re: This is a message for E poison.

Post by I.Lost.My.Email »

That's cool e poison thanks
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2153
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: This is a message for E poison.

Post by e_poison »

You’re all set. I sent a new password to your email and changed the email address on your account.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: This is a message for E poison.

Post by FartBlaster »

Thanks for the help E poison that was cool. :D
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: This is a message for E poison.

Post by Babel-17 »

That is some mighty fine tech support!
Post Reply