Mitra Man Review

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
william_wallace
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 10:08 am

Mitra Man Review

Post by william_wallace »

So i have ordered from a few different vendors since I discovered the online community. Recently, I have been ordering from Mitra Man. Overall, the experience is great. I can expect fast shipping/confirmation, consistently good product and above average customer service. I will say this vendor has also gone out of his way several times to accommodate abnormal requests that I have made.

My favorites from him:

1. Premium MD
2. Gold Borneo
3. Red Thai

What I love about this vendor is that the strains he carries do give different effects, unlike other vendors that I have ordered from in the past. Also, the ginger candies and japanese melon candies added into each order are always a nice surprise. I would rate this vendor a 9/10, with the product being an 8.5/10. The customer service is unmatched, and the product is great. I have found "stronger" kratom from another vendor but he also charged an arm and a leg for it. I will stick with Mitra Man because the price is great too.
onespeedstop
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 2:49 pm

Re: Mitra Man Review

Post by onespeedstop »

Mitra might be the next on my list, been wanting to check his stuff out for a while, just trying to use up all my 2019 stock and the TFH and Dennette orders I got this year first ha-ha.
terrilynp53
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:41 am

Re: Mitra Man Review

Post by terrilynp53 »

@onespeedstop. im sure you know how important it is to rotate your brands and the more variety the better for your tolerance. MitraMan is worth putting in your arsenal.
User avatar
the_spookiest
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 12:10 pm

Re: Mitra Man Review

Post by the_spookiest »

can you expand a bit on his red thai? dont see much talk on it
onespeedstop
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 601
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 2:49 pm

Re: Mitra Man Review

Post by onespeedstop »

terrilynp53 wrote:@onespeedstop. im sure you know how important it is to rotate your brands and the more variety the better for your tolerance. MitraMan is worth putting in your arsenal.
^ I am definitely a rotator ha-ha. And yeah, maybe if he has a black friday sale I'll use that as an excuse to grab some, he's on the list to try for sure now that he offers a payment option that I normally use.
Post Reply