Fisher tea co green platinum
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Mckratom420
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:31 am
- Location: Arlington TX
Fisher tea co green platinum
This vendor was listed in the top 20 vendors on saidit. I kindly emailed them about sampling their product and they were nice enough to make me a sample pack. I’ve only tried the green platinum but I gotta say, once again I’m impressed. Very smooth burn and long lasting as well. I have a couple more strains to try but if there as good as this green platinum. I’m definitely gonna stock up a kilo. Definitely recommend this green platinum for a green morning dose. Will get you going and in a happy mood. Thanks fisher tea co.