TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
NiqueKristan
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:19 am
Location: CA

TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by NiqueKristan »

I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by MycatTimmy »

NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:33 pm I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
I just took a TFH yellow called Wild Crafted Gold. It’s definitely an oldie but goodie. Very relaxing with wonderful pain relief and a nice even mood boost. Perfect for the early evening. I love their yellows almost as much as I love their reds
Markra
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:24 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by Markra »

NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:33 pm I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
I’m glad to hear this, I just got a 250 g bag in today and I can’t wait to try it mixed with a solid tfh red :mrgreen:
froggy33
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by froggy33 »

I find yellows to be extremely helpful with anxiety. Good batches just stop stress in its tracks.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by GrannyJ62 »

MycatTimmy wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:05 pm
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:33 pm I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
I just took a TFH yellow called Wild Crafted Gold. It’s definitely an oldie but goodie. Very relaxing with wonderful pain relief and a nice even mood boost. Perfect for the early evening. I love their yellows almost as much as I love their reds
Just wanted to say I love TFH Wild Crafted Gold it works for my TN pain actually its the only thing I've found that helps this is a truly magical strain.I actually have some of their Mellow Yellow Indo it may be time to try thank you so much for the review.
HeatherLelane
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by HeatherLelane »

Love this one even more than their last Mellow Yellow (PMD?). Yellows and golds are sooo hit and miss with me but when they're good they're GOOOOOOD. Even TFH's. Except when THEIR yellows or golds hit they're AMAAAAAAZING.
HeatherLelane
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by HeatherLelane »

GrannyJ62 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:23 am
MycatTimmy wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:05 pm
NiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:33 pm I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
I just took a TFH yellow called Wild Crafted Gold. It’s definitely an oldie but goodie. Very relaxing with wonderful pain relief and a nice even mood boost. Perfect for the early evening. I love their yellows almost as much as I love their reds
Just wanted to say I love TFH Wild Crafted Gold it works for my TN pain actually its the only thing I've found that helps this is a truly magical strain.I actually have some of their Mellow Yellow Indo it may be time to try thank you so much for the review.
Ditto. I missed it on the menu so luckily I had a good kratom friend pen pal send me quite a bit and I've been rationing it out ever since.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by pray4peace4 »

So here's a question for you yellow lovers... you mention relaxing fairly consistently but whenever I take a TFH yellow it amps me up bigly. Do any of you experience that or is it just me?
User avatar
Supersonic75
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by Supersonic75 »

pray4peace4 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm So here's a question for you yellow lovers... you mention relaxing fairly consistently but whenever I take a TFH yellow it amps me up bigly. Do any of you experience that or is it just me?
Similar for me; the TFH yellows that I've tried are not super-fast for me but definitely more on the stimulating side, with some nice warmth as well - which is why I love them (the Yellow Bali Reserve as one example from the current menu). It's like a combo of "up" and relaxing. The golds I've tried, however, are definitely less stimulating, and I like them too, though not as much as the Yellows.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by MycatTimmy »

That’s it exactly SuperSonic. The Yellow Borneo and Yellow Samarinda do have a little energy while the Wild Crafted Gold is more relaxing. But there seems to be a nice calming effect with both their yellows and golds.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by WhiteAngelica »

pray4peace4 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm So here's a question for you yellow lovers... you mention relaxing fairly consistently but whenever I take a TFH yellow it amps me up bigly. Do any of you experience that or is it just me?
Hi. I think they can work that way, but my perfect formula is any type of red, with 1/2 to 1/3 of my regular dose, when it comes to Mellow Yellow. It amplifies the excellence of any red, and I'm assuming green strain as well. The good & great of it all? I use less of the Mellow Yellow than I would a typical red and it lasts forever. Plus, it cranks up the volume on the euphoric tendencies of a batch. With my approach, it is perfect for relaxation and evenings. It is divine this way. I have never tried my reg. Dose with this one, since I need reds for pain, but a soft yellow like mellow yellow, relaxes the anxiety and tension my muscles hold.
The Red Queen
User avatar
Supersonic75
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo

Post by Supersonic75 »

WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:26 pm
pray4peace4 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm So here's a question for you yellow lovers... you mention relaxing fairly consistently but whenever I take a TFH yellow it amps me up bigly. Do any of you experience that or is it just me?
Hi. I think they can work that way, but my perfect formula is any type of red, with 1/2 to 1/3 of my regular dose, when it comes to Mellow Yellow. It amplifies the excellence of any red, and I'm assuming green strain as well. The good & great of it all? I use less of the Mellow Yellow than I would a typical red and it lasts forever. Plus, it cranks up the volume on the euphoric tendencies of a batch. With my approach, it is perfect for relaxation and evenings. It is divine this way. I have never tried my reg. Dose with this one, since I need reds for pain, but a soft yellow like mellow yellow, relaxes the anxiety and tension my muscles hold.
That’s interesting to know. I’ve not yet tried the M Y but was going to order some as part of my next TFH order. Will investigate some blending……….
Post Reply