SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Jonathontru2it
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
- Location: Wichita ks
SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
This is a blend it's absolutely my favorite night time blend.. It's super euphoric, warm fuzzy feelings amazing pain relief.. 
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
I love the Dragon Fire 2.0 as well, one of my favorite blends. I got mine in late 2020 I believe. For me, it's a mid-spec strain with subtle energy, great pain relief and mood boost, but not sedating at all (which is what I prefer and may be because I dose low at 2-3g's). It's got a chill and mellow effect that leaves me feeling relaxed but alert, if that makes sense lol.
Do you (or anyone) happen to know if the current Dragon Fire 2.0 listed on STH website is a newer batch or if it's still the exact same batch from Fall 2020?? I wish they had batch numbers but it's not a deal breaker for me. I actually have an order from Smiley coming this week (looking forward to trying the Sunset and especially excited to try the Blue Flame blend!). I also wonder if the Smile and Glow strains are still the same batches or if they change every few months or however often they get new stock in?? But I agree with you in that the Dragon Fire 2.0 is excellent. I think Smiley really stands out with his blends, and some of his reds are great as well, but some of his blends are always in my rotation
I'm low on my current Dragon Fire 2.0 and was thinking about getting more. I just wanted to ask first if you or anyone else knows if the current batch is different or has changed at all since I ordered mine around Fall 2020? I'm still going to order more of this blend regardless sometime in the very near future
Do you (or anyone) happen to know if the current Dragon Fire 2.0 listed on STH website is a newer batch or if it's still the exact same batch from Fall 2020?? I wish they had batch numbers but it's not a deal breaker for me. I actually have an order from Smiley coming this week (looking forward to trying the Sunset and especially excited to try the Blue Flame blend!). I also wonder if the Smile and Glow strains are still the same batches or if they change every few months or however often they get new stock in?? But I agree with you in that the Dragon Fire 2.0 is excellent. I think Smiley really stands out with his blends, and some of his reds are great as well, but some of his blends are always in my rotation
I'm low on my current Dragon Fire 2.0 and was thinking about getting more. I just wanted to ask first if you or anyone else knows if the current batch is different or has changed at all since I ordered mine around Fall 2020? I'm still going to order more of this blend regardless sometime in the very near future
-
HeatherLelane
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 318
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
I totally agree. It would be SO nice to have batch numbers so we know what to expect. I did just make an order, too. I ended up with Red Bali (250g bag, might go back and get the full kilo for the $69 price if it's as great as everyone's eluding to), the Blue Flame of course (so excited!!!! Haven't bought a blend in years but this one sounds amazing), OG Green Kali, and Red Smile (heard AMAZING things and I LOVE the Green one).MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:12 pm I love the Dragon Fire 2.0 as well, one of my favorite blends. I got mine in late 2020 I believe. For me, it's a mid-spec strain with subtle energy, great pain relief and mood boost, but not sedating at all (which is what I prefer and may be because I dose low at 2-3g's). It's got a chill and mellow effect that leaves me feeling relaxed but alert, if that makes sense lol.
Do you (or anyone) happen to know if the current Dragon Fire 2.0 listed on STH website is a newer batch or if it's still the exact same batch from Fall 2020?? I wish they had batch numbers but it's not a deal breaker for me. I actually have an order from Smiley coming this week (looking forward to trying the Sunset and especially excited to try the Blue Flame blend!). I also wonder if the Smile and Glow strains are still the same batches or if they change every few months or however often they get new stock in?? But I agree with you in that the Dragon Fire 2.0 is excellent. I think Smiley really stands out with his blends, and some of his reds are great as well, but some of his blends are always in my rotation
I'm low on my current Dragon Fire 2.0 and was thinking about getting more. I just wanted to ask first if you or anyone else knows if the current batch is different or has changed at all since I ordered mine around Fall 2020? I'm still going to order more of this blend regardless sometime in the very near future![]()
- IndependentLaw
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:54 pm
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
HeatherLelane wrote: ↑Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:05 amI totally agree. It would be SO nice to have batch numbers so we know what to expect. I did just make an order, too. I ended up with Red Bali (250g bag, might go back and get the full kilo for the $69 price if it's as great as everyone's eluding to), the Blue Flame of course (so excited!!!! Haven't bought a blend in years but this one sounds amazing), OG Green Kali, and Red Smile (heard AMAZING things and I LOVE the Green one).MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:12 pm I love the Dragon Fire 2.0 as well, one of my favorite blends. I got mine in late 2020 I believe. For me, it's a mid-spec strain with subtle energy, great pain relief and mood boost, but not sedating at all (which is what I prefer and may be because I dose low at 2-3g's). It's got a chill and mellow effect that leaves me feeling relaxed but alert, if that makes sense lol.
Do you (or anyone) happen to know if the current Dragon Fire 2.0 listed on STH website is a newer batch or if it's still the exact same batch from Fall 2020?? I wish they had batch numbers but it's not a deal breaker for me. I actually have an order from Smiley coming this week (looking forward to trying the Sunset and especially excited to try the Blue Flame blend!). I also wonder if the Smile and Glow strains are still the same batches or if they change every few months or however often they get new stock in?? But I agree with you in that the Dragon Fire 2.0 is excellent. I think Smiley really stands out with his blends, and some of his reds are great as well, but some of his blends are always in my rotation
I'm low on my current Dragon Fire 2.0 and was thinking about getting more. I just wanted to ask first if you or anyone else knows if the current batch is different or has changed at all since I ordered mine around Fall 2020? I'm still going to order more of this blend regardless sometime in the very near future![]()
I can vouch for all those being great. Blue Flame might be the best burn I’ve ever had.
It’s basically impossible to tell on whether it’s a new batch or not. It’s really be great if they had those.
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
I just placed an order also and ordered red Bali, Green Bali #2, pure green glow, and super green smile (which I took all day yesterday from a previous sample). I wish I'd read about the dragon before I placed the order. Also I forgot I wanted blue flame so he said he'd send a sample maybe I could ask for a sample of the Dragon also
-
Tlingel
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:30 pm
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
I just got accepted to smiley! Anyone know which greens/ whites are energetic and which reds are euphoric?
-
Jonathontru2it
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
- Location: Wichita ks
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
Green RIUA, og green Kali, blue flame, dragon fire, sunset premium Red Kali and premium Red maeng da and Red smile
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
Of course none of which are in my order!Jonathontru2it wrote: ↑Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:09 pm Green RIUA, og green Kali, blue flame, dragon fire, sunset premium Red Kali and premium Red maeng da and Red smile
-
MitSir
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
Curious about the Green Bali #2... can you give any feedback on your burn of that one?Lokey wrote: ↑Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:51 pm I just placed an order also and ordered red Bali, Green Bali #2, pure green glow, and super green smile (which I took all day yesterday from a previous sample). I wish I'd read about the dragon before I placed the order. Also I forgot I wanted blue flame so he said he'd send a sample maybe I could ask for a sample of the Dragon also
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: SMILEY TIME DRAGON FIRE 🔥 2.0 PERFECT NIGHT TIME
It's a little hard for me to judge new batches when I'm not feeling well but seems just as good as the super green smile. I've been feeling "off" and trying new vendors and it just seems harder to differentiate one from another right now. All are supposed to be fire and every new one I try I look for that "aha"moment.MitSir wrote: ↑Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:17 pmCurious about the Green Bali #2... can you give any feedback on your burn of that one?Lokey wrote: ↑Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:51 pm I just placed an order also and ordered red Bali, Green Bali #2, pure green glow, and super green smile (which I took all day yesterday from a previous sample). I wish I'd read about the dragon before I placed the order. Also I forgot I wanted blue flame so he said he'd send a sample maybe I could ask for a sample of the Dragon also