ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Badgame85 »

I've started using Hirsuta more and more lately mixed with my regular leaf to help bring me to a more "reasonable" place as far as dosage goes ;)

Nothing has compared to MitraMan's Hirsuta the past 6 months, and I am running out of that. Also have some of OTIES Hirsuta which is suitable but not on the level of MitraMan.

Any one have any suggestions?
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

Badgame85 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:40 pm I've started using Hirsuta more and more lately mixed with my regular leaf to help bring me to a more "reasonable" place as far as dosage goes ;)

Nothing has compared to MitraMan's Hirsuta the past 6 months, and I am running out of that. Also have some of OTIES Hirsuta which is suitable but not on the level of MitraMan.

Any one have any suggestions?
Fused Flora's Hirsuta is Very Good, I got some about a month ago and it's Top Notch. I have a batch of STH "premium Hirsuta" from 2019 and it's excellent as well, don't know how the current STH batch is, probably good...but Fused Flora's is definitely a winner.
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Badgame85 »

BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:45 pm
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:40 pm
Fused Flora's Hirsuta is Very Good, I got some about a month ago and it's Top Notch. I have a batch of STH "premium Hirsuta" from 2019 and it's excellent as well, don't know how the current STH batch is, probably good...but Fused Flora's is definitely a winner.
Thank you! I'll definitely be getting in touch with FF. I've never ordered anything through STH but have actually had their products through another vendor I believe. Maybe Benni's was selling STH at one point? I don't remember so well anymore lol
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

Badgame85 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:13 pm
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:45 pm
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:40 pm
Fused Flora's Hirsuta is Very Good, I got some about a month ago and it's Top Notch. I have a batch of STH "premium Hirsuta" from 2019 and it's excellent as well, don't know how the current STH batch is, probably good...but Fused Flora's is definitely a winner.
Thank you! I'll definitely be getting in touch with FF. I've never ordered anything through STH but have actually had their products through another vendor I believe. Maybe Benni's was selling STH at one point? I don't remember so well anymore lol
Your memory serves you well, Benni used to sell some STH leaf, I still have a few sealed bags of STH PMD from Benni. It was sweet being able to stock up on 2 Excellent vendors on one order, haha!
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Lokey »

Badgame85 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:13 pm
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:45 pm
Badgame85 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:40 pm
Fused Flora's Hirsuta is Very Good, I got some about a month ago and it's Top Notch. I have a batch of STH "premium Hirsuta" from 2019 and it's excellent as well, don't know how the current STH batch is, probably good...but Fused Flora's is definitely a winner.
Thank you! I'll definitely be getting in touch with FF. I've never ordered anything through STH but have actually had their products through another vendor I believe. Maybe Benni's was selling STH at one point? I don't remember so well anymore lol
Yes, Benni's, and he also sells premium Hirsuta.
Bandit357
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Bandit357 »

Ive been using hirsuta twice in the daytime for 2 weeks now
no kratom and it really helps with my rls and plenty of energy
I do burn some red kratom at night though for relaxing. Curently
using Oties and I will say it is fire
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Babel-17 »

Mine is from Tea Time Botanicals, and it was a bit pricey. But if you go on their mailing list you can learn about sales.

I have no other Hirsuta to judge it against, but their stem and vein, which also was a bit pricey, is as good as Otie's (which I do have) imo, and theirs is pretty well liked afaik. They also sell Javanica.
User avatar
Daydreamsofmountains
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:24 am

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Daydreamsofmountains »

Bandit357 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:43 pm Ive been using hirsuta twice in the daytime for 2 weeks now
no kratom and it really helps with my rls and plenty of energy
I do burn some red kratom at night though for relaxing. Curently
using Oties and I will say it is fire
I love Otie’s hirsuta!
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Badgame85 »

I have some of Oties Hirsuta already. Bought some of that when my stash of MitraMan got low. While its good, its not on the same level of the Hirsuta I have from MitraMan. That's not to say that Oties is bad, just more so that MM's is REALLY effective... at least for me.

I take the Hirsuta in combination with my regular leaf or sometimes alone. It helps tremendously for me with tolerance and preventing any discomfort from taking a few days off. Crazy thing is that the Hirsuta that I had from MM was almost better than some of the regular leaf that I have lol. Any who, the stuff seems to be hard to come by, at least for high quality stuff.

I'm always wondering if I am really getting Hirsuta... or just some low quality Kratom that suppliers slapped a different sticker on it. 8-)
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Badgame85 »

Babel-17 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:50 am Mine is from Tea Time Botanicals, and it was a bit pricey. But if you go on their mailing list you can learn about sales.

I have no other Hirsuta to judge it against, but their stem and vein, which also was a bit pricey, is as good as Otie's (which I do have) imo, and theirs is pretty well liked afaik. They also sell Javanica.
Wow... that's a name I don't hear as often as I probably should. I used them many years back when I was first starting. Very happy with their products, just was on the expensive side back then. But I'll definitely check out their Hirsuta... thank you!!
Loveandpeace
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am
Location: San Fernando Valley, L.A.

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Loveandpeace »

Badgame85 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:28 pm
Babel-17 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:50 am Mine is from Tea Time Botanicals, and it was a bit pricey. But if you go on their mailing list you can learn about sales.

I have no other Hirsuta to judge it against, but their stem and vein, which also was a bit pricey, is as good as Otie's (which I do have) imo, and theirs is pretty well liked afaik. They also sell Javanica.

Wow... that's a name I don't hear as often as I probably should. I used them many years back when I was first starting. Very happy with their products, just was on the expensive side back then. But I'll definitely check out their Hirsuta... thank you!!
I just got a sealed 100g Tea Time Hirsuta through the TP. Most of what I get isn't sealed so I was saving it. This post has inspired me to do otherwise.

I keep hearing about MM Hirsuta being the best. Curious. I love an all Hirsuta burn. There is a different warmth.
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Badgame85 »

Loveandpeace wrote: ↑Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:57 am
I just got a sealed 100g Tea Time Hirsuta through the TP. Most of what I get isn't sealed so I was saving it. This post has inspired me to do otherwise.

I keep hearing about MM Hirsuta being the best. Curious. I love an all Hirsuta burn. There is a different warmth.



Yes definitely agree that a Hirsuta only burn has a noticeable and pleasant difference in comparison to regular Mitra. Most definitely MM's last batch of Hirsuta was incredible. I originally bought a 1/4 kilo just to have for tolerance purposes and found myself taking it alone and was unbelievably satisfied. Oh well, that's just how it goes I suppose from batch to batch.
Bandit357
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Bandit357 »

I agree that the Hirsuteda ive been using OTIES is better than most kratom ive burned this year
also The legs on it far supieror than any kratom ive used I am making a order for MM hirsuta and fused flora
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Badgame85 »

Bandit357 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:27 pm I agree that the Hirsuteda ive been using OTIES is better than most kratom ive burned this year
also The legs on it far supieror than any kratom ive used I am making a order for MM hirsuta and fused flora
Unfortunately MM is sold out of his, that's what prompted this post. I've ordered some from FF, which comes tomorrow. Looking forward to that!

LOL never thought I would be saying I am looking forward to Hirsuta :lol: :lol: :lol:
Auntiepeduncle
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:56 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Auntiepeduncle »

About to try Hirsuta for the first time, I've been caught up with keeping myself stocked and not running out for a couple months now and after a nice Tbreak I would like to branch out a bit. I've ordered a Hirsuta from STH and hoping that with the fresh restock letter they just put out that there is a fresh batch that kicks.
User avatar
Badgame85
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 pm

Re: ISO Some Standout Hirsuta

Post by Badgame85 »

Auntiepeduncle wrote: ↑Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:11 am About to try Hirsuta for the first time, I've been caught up with keeping myself stocked and not running out for a couple months now and after a nice Tbreak I would like to branch out a bit. I've ordered a Hirsuta from STH and hoping that with the fresh restock letter they just put out that there is a fresh batch that kicks.
Let me know how it works out. I've only had Hirsuta from MitraMan, D615, and Fused Flora. I think I bought some off of etsy lol a few years back and that was a joke. Probably just dirt in a can that was sent to me. The Hirsuta I had last summer from MitraMan was no question better than a lot of kratom I've ever had. D615 was moderate as was Fused Flora. The Mitraman Hirsuta I could use in place of Kratom, where as the other two are more likely to be used during break periods.
Post Reply