This pisses me off so much

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
AngelHippie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:36 pm

This pisses me off so much

Post by AngelHippie »

Grrrrr. big pharma strikes again. Kratom is on the list, I imagine.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/health/f ... index.html
User avatar
krattie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:24 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: This pisses me off so much

Post by krattie »

AngelHippie wrote:Grrrrr. big pharma strikes again. Kratom is on the list, I imagine.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/health/f ... index.html
Which part of it upsets you? The speed at which they "approved" it? Or the fact that big pharma is pharmacueuticalizing (new word I made up) CBD?

Edit: apparently I didn't make it up
AngelHippie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:36 pm

Re: This pisses me off so much

Post by AngelHippie »

the fact that big pharma has to get their dirty hands on EVERYTHING good.
User avatar
BlendsAreMyFriends
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
Location: Downstate New York

Re: This pisses me off so much

Post by BlendsAreMyFriends »

Where there is a potential for profit, there is a corporation or industry lobby organization stepping out of the shadows like a bunch of Ferengi.
Post Reply