CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Hulu2021 »

I love the first suggestion, by Enoch! - and also Corde’s name too!
Or, a variation of those.
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Transformato »

I haven't looked at other reply's yet.

TFH ~ Legacy OG Red ~

It rolls?
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Renob »

Thus far I really like…..🤔. My first two suggestions! 😂🤣😂. I want a membership so I can find some more 🔥 and do some reviews for everyone on here! 😊

There’s already a lot of name submissions that sound great and would work well. I’m sure it’s gonna be a tough choice!
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Babel-17 »

Red Thunder
NiqueKristan
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:19 am
Location: CA

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by NiqueKristan »

The Big Red
Red Giant
Last edited by NiqueKristan on Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
34766
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:57 am

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by 34766 »

red tranquility
Tranquilidad roja
somewhere between extra and ordinary
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

red spite

powder of vengeance

slice of the good life
Straie2Showtime
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:21 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Straie2Showtime »

IndoRed Beam,get it? Lol
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Renob »

-Regal Red Zenith
-Crimson Glow
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Kelleytoons »

Is it just me or do many of these names sound like they'd be great superhero names?

(I, for one, am really looking forward to a movie starring Crimson Glow. Regal Red Zenith, of course, would be the Russian supervillain).
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Hulu2021 »

oh Crimson glow! yeah Kellytoons that sounds great. Yes also i see what you mean that a lot of names sound like superheroes hah
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Lokey »

Glow is nice but sounds like a Smiley name immediately
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Kelleytoons »

Yeah, a lot of the names suggested don't really sound like TFH (every now and then they come up with a "Get er done" but by and large they are very conservative).

Still - for this ONE batch I don't see an issue stepping outside of normal for them. Just for a fun thing (let's just hope Chris is well soon - I get the feeling the contest would have been over a week or two ago if not).
bluebop
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:32 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by bluebop »

Peaceful Red Giant
Old Red Peace
Ancient Red Peace
Peaceful Red Gift
Gentle Red Giant
Tall Peace Red

Oh these names make me want to try so so much!
Back2K
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Back2K »

Fire titan
Tranquil elephant
Pohon ajain red

I also have a funny name for a red/white blend with “elephant leaves” : pink elephant

This is the guy who just emailed you about becoming s member again email nickname “Dude Man” name starts with a G lol thanks for the red vein suggestions btw now I need to also try this one
Ktom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Ktom »

A few more.....

Lost forest
Endless summer
Daydream Indo
Siesta red
Fuzzy blanket Borneo
Snuggle up sunda
Magic carpet Kali
Lazy weekend
Sundae fundae
Ruby Tuesday red
Last edited by Ktom on Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Roofdog »

Ktom wrote: ↑Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:00 pm A few more.....

Lost forest
Endless summer
Daydream Indo
Siesta red
Fuzzy blanket Borneo
Snuggle up sunda
Magic carpet Kali
Lazy weekend
Sundae fundae
Ruby Tuesday red
Nice!!!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Renob »

Untamed Red Rukun
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Renob »

Enchanting Ruby Tenteram

Tenteram Ruby Red
Last edited by Renob on Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xymoriintus
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by xymoriintus »

gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:27 pm Hey gang, I thought for a little holiday fun we could try something that we have never done before in asking for community help in naming a batch that will be making the menu. There was a post in the reviews section for a batch (Red 707) that sparked a lot of conversations around our consumer testing program, personal chemistry, and how batches are ID'ed and given names. It was some good conversation that led me to make several other posts that I probably should have tied all together, lol.

At any rate, at the end of that post, I made a comment that I would love the community's help in giving this batch a name for the menu since a lot of people have tried it in testing or have ordered it already. With that said, I don't want to limit this game to only those who have tried the batch - I think enough feedback has been posted for anyone to take a stab at it (if anyone wants to share their experience to help others please do!). You can see the reviews for the batch as a reference point here:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10658

Whenever possible, we try to have a name that reflects the batch itself in regards to its origin or characteristics (even still, some of our names are meaningless... but we do try). There is nothing special about Red 707's geographical location except for the fact that it was 100% authentically wild harvested from some gigantically tall trees. I don't know the age of the trees, but I have seen them and they are indeed skyskrapers, lol. This doesn't mean that "wild" has to be part of the name or anything... just sharing that detail. ;)

At any rate, I know this is a creative community so Id love to see what folks come up with. I'm curious to see if somebody just nails it or if folks as a collective start to piece it together. If your name is chosen, you will receive the very first bag off the line once it's packaged with its official name! (and if you are not a TFH member - you become one). If the name which wins is pieced together as a collective, the very first person to say the "final version" will be the winner.

PS - MEMBERS - we have been getting emails inquiring if it can be ordered by a few members, but I know a lot of you are not doing so because of recent conversations about ordering testers, etc....thanks :) Please feel free to ask for this one if you like, we have gone ahead and bagged a bunch up. Since we are basically naming this batch as a community, you will know what it is when it appears on the menu :lol:
Hello! I am new to double m herbals and would love for an opportunity to try your kratom, would it be possible if I could be a member of your site? Or would I have to be patient and wait for an open event?
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Babel-17 »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:49 am Is it just me or do many of these names sound like they'd be great superhero names?

(I, for one, am really looking forward to a movie starring Crimson Glow. Regal Red Zenith, of course, would be the Russian supervillain).
Lol, don't use Crimson Dynamo or Marvel will slam you for violating their copyright!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimson_Dynamo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRZePRxcFyk
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Roofdog »

xymoriintus wrote: ↑Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:13 am
gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:27 pm Hey gang, I thought for a little holiday fun we could try something that we have never done before in asking for community help in naming a batch that will be making the menu. There was a post in the reviews section for a batch (Red 707) that sparked a lot of conversations around our consumer testing program, personal chemistry, and how batches are ID'ed and given names. It was some good conversation that led me to make several other posts that I probably should have tied all together, lol.

At any rate, at the end of that post, I made a comment that I would love the community's help in giving this batch a name for the menu since a lot of people have tried it in testing or have ordered it already. With that said, I don't want to limit this game to only those who have tried the batch - I think enough feedback has been posted for anyone to take a stab at it (if anyone wants to share their experience to help others please do!). You can see the reviews for the batch as a reference point here:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10658

Whenever possible, we try to have a name that reflects the batch itself in regards to its origin or characteristics (even still, some of our names are meaningless... but we do try). There is nothing special about Red 707's geographical location except for the fact that it was 100% authentically wild harvested from some gigantically tall trees. I don't know the age of the trees, but I have seen them and they are indeed skyskrapers, lol. This doesn't mean that "wild" has to be part of the name or anything... just sharing that detail. ;)

At any rate, I know this is a creative community so Id love to see what folks come up with. I'm curious to see if somebody just nails it or if folks as a collective start to piece it together. If your name is chosen, you will receive the very first bag off the line once it's packaged with its official name! (and if you are not a TFH member - you become one). If the name which wins is pieced together as a collective, the very first person to say the "final version" will be the winner.

PS - MEMBERS - we have been getting emails inquiring if it can be ordered by a few members, but I know a lot of you are not doing so because of recent conversations about ordering testers, etc....thanks :) Please feel free to ask for this one if you like, we have gone ahead and bagged a bunch up. Since we are basically naming this batch as a community, you will know what it is when it appears on the menu :lol:
Hello! I am new to double m herbals and would love for an opportunity to try your kratom, would it be possible if I could be a member of your site? Or would I have to be patient and wait for an open event?
Best thing to do is hang here and post when you have something to share. After 30days and several posts interacting with everyone you can get in the trading post. There you will have plenty of opportunity to buy TFH products. And yes they are worth it 👌
xymoriintus
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:04 am

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by xymoriintus »

Thank you for the tip, hopefully my future contributions will help others similar to me
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Madvillain626 »

king crimson red. named after the best king crimson album
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

-Family Reunion
OTscoots
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:11 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by OTscoots »

Double Feature Red
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

-Grindhouse special
-Aphrodite's glance
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Adrumaddict »

IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:06 pm -Family Reunion
I was thinking something similar to this, like Double M Family Tree
mowgli
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:12 am

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by mowgli »

How about something simple that represents all members of Double M? Community Red
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Gotta Get it Red lol seriously I gotta
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Lokey »

mowgli wrote: ↑Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:43 pm How about something simple that represents all members of Double M? Community Red
M&M Red !
OTscoots
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:11 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by OTscoots »

Lokey wrote: ↑Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:52 pm
mowgli wrote: ↑Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:43 pm How about something simple that represents all members of Double M? Community Red
M&M Red !
Haha I like that one!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by gumbyke1 »

Okay, everyone, I think it's time to close this contest out. I had a lot of fun logging in each day to go through what you fine folks had come up with.... we have some very creative minds on this forum. While I will say that I saw several names that made me smile, I cant deny that I fell in love with "Jolly Red Giant" the minute I read it! It was the same for Angie too... without knowing what I was leaning towards, she shared the same opinion (Ive even read a few comments on here from folks who agree). The name is just too fitting... when I say these trees were skyscrapers, I mean they were GIANTS!

Congratulations Lokey for coming up with the perfect name! You will be receiving the first official bag that comes off the line. Since you are already a member, we figured it would give you the option to "gift" a membership to somebody else. Just shoot us an email to let us know who is going to get that membership. ;)

Thanks to everyone who gave it a stab, we saw several names that we liked and might just use in the future!

PS - Dont be surprised if you see a Jolly Green Giant on the menu soon too :lol:
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by gumbyke1 »

Lokey wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:17 pm
Manji wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:14 pmRed Boeing
LOL.

I'm wondering if 709 and 711 are from the same trees if anyone knows or do I need to ask directly, my experience with those two was much better than 707 but it must've just been me.

Trying to think of some names, first ones are Big Red "something" Jolly Red Giant, TFH Testers Special (Especial) Red 707
Winning post. Congrats Lokey!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by herbalhippie »

Yay congratulations!

If I had entered, my name was going to be either Thanksgiving Bali since that's when the contest started or Holiday Bali.

:lol:
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by Lokey »

gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:39 am
Lokey wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:17 pm
Manji wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:14 pmRed Boeing
LOL.

I'm wondering if 709 and 711 are from the same trees if anyone knows or do I need to ask directly, my experience with those two was much better than 707 but it must've just been me.

Trying to think of some names, first ones are Big Red "something" Jolly Red Giant, TFH Testers Special (Especial) Red 707
Winning post. Congrats Lokey!
Omg that's unbelievable, glad it popped into and out of my head! I googled it after out of curiosity, others have thought of it, I grew up with jolly green giant ho ho ho commercials. Figures I'm probably the only one who didn't like my 707sample but I'll try it again for sure.
OTscoots
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:11 pm

Re: Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest). Membership and a free bag

Post by OTscoots »

Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:58 am
gumbyke1 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:39 am
Lokey wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:17 pm

LOL.

I'm wondering if 709 and 711 are from the same trees if anyone knows or do I need to ask directly, my experience with those two was much better than 707 but it must've just been me.

Trying to think of some names, first ones are Big Red "something" Jolly Red Giant, TFH Testers Special (Especial) Red 707
Winning post. Congrats Lokey!
Omg that's unbelievable, glad it popped into and out of my head! I googled it after out of curiosity, others have thought of it, I grew up with jolly green giant ho ho ho commercials. Figures I'm probably the only one who didn't like my 707sample but I'll try it again for sure.

Congratulations!!! So lucky! What a nice holiday surprise for you ☺️
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Lokey »

Thank you!

I'd like the membership to go to whoever submitted the most potential names who's not already a member since I don't know who is or not, if that's possible.
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Hooray!
User avatar
Babel-17
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Babel-17 »

Great name, good choice, Congrats!
Post Reply