TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Brandolini
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:20 pm

TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds

Post by Brandolini »

Hello all,

Looking for some solid TFH reds and greens with strong pain relief, warmth, and mood boost. Any recommendations or reviews would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds

Post by terposton »

I tried the Putussibau Prime Green today and really like it. Also the Green Hulu is a great one. I don’t really have pain much but both of these made me feel great. I don’t use reds much but maybe another TFH member will chime in. I forgot to add Green Forest Borneo is fantastic as well.
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds

Post by Lokey »

terposton wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:07 pm I tried the Putussibau Prime Green today and really like it. Also the Green Hulu is a great one. I don’t really have pain much but both of these made me feel great. I don’t use reds much but maybe another TFH member will chime in. I forgot to add Green Forest Borneo is fantastic as well.
I agree about the Green Forest Borneo, tried it today and really like it a lot. If something breaks thru my misery I know its good. Didn't get Putussibau but have Wild Green Green Hulu Kapuas to try.
Last edited by Lokey on Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: TFH Recs For non fermented/oxidized greens and reds

Post by Adrumaddict »

Master Crafted Red TFH is really good for pain. It had some energy to it, but I also tested it at a lower dosage so it might be a bit slower and warmer at a higher amount. From what I understand this one was the Green 605 tester, but turned out to be a red instead.
Post Reply