Recommendations for TFH yellow/gold?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Recommendations for TFH yellow/gold?

Post by Kelleytoons »

So it looks like I *might* place ONE MORE order with TFH this year.

I think I have every red and white they offer (unless something not mentioned here comes up) and some greens (I'm not a big fan of greens as a rule, although I have all the ones mentioned on this forum, except for one). What I'm really looking for is experience with either 24k Bali Especial: A-KUN7 or Sunset Hulu: SD-VS3? Yes, I know the usual disclaimers ("all TFH is good") but before I place my last order of the year I'd like to know if either of these is truly worth it (otherwise I'll just guess at some other red or white that might have missed my glance).
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Recommendations for TFH yellow/gold?

Post by Lokey »

I have the 24K but haven't tried it enough yet. Maybe tonight or tomorrow morning I'll try to get a feel for it. I've already had D's green Lancong SK7 and SOSA dark elephant today! Feeling fortunate to have such quality leaf.
Post Reply