Okay, after folks here kept telling me I ought to do a trading post... (well, post).
Tomorrow, my Black Friday post will drop with (wait for it) EIGHT sealed bags of TFH goodness (many no longer available).
Will be (most likely) my one and only TP venture (I went into my huge stash and found stuff I bought when I thought it was going to be the very last time I could order from TFH. Needless to say that's not my problem now :>).
I didn't want to put something on the TP that wasn't an offering, but I also wanted to know a lot of my friends here (who have asked me in PM) when I was going to finally part with some of my stash. Honestly, I couldn't believe I had that many unopened bags (I would have guessed two at the very most). So - a heads up to them as I promise first thing in the morning (and only charge as much as it cost for me to buy it in the first place).
More Trading Post than I thought
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm