Capsules - Herba Rosa

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Capsules - Herba Rosa

Post by Hulu2021 »

Sometimes I hear people ask where to get capsules from. Herba Rosa has them and they’re not expensive!! Pretty good stuff - i love the green strain. He also has a 15 percent off with the code catboy.
User avatar
Herba Rosa
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:25 pm
Location: Northern California
Contact:

Re: Capsules - Herba Rosa

Post by Herba Rosa »

Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:37 am Sometimes I hear people ask where to get capsules from. Herba Rosa has them and they’re not expensive!! Pretty good stuff - i love the green strain. He also has a 15 percent off with the code catboy.
Thank you! I appreciate that. I really need more people to buy capsules.
Post Reply