Bunny botanicals short red review

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Oxilary
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by Oxilary »

I just tried botanical bunny for the first time. These guys are amazing! I mentioned I was a father of 3, and they even sent a little candy bag for each of them. That was really dope of them!

Rojo loco - nice relaxing strain. Normal/typical red texture and flavor. Really helped with my pain, I have back and knee issues... mixing with a white really was great, and was similar with a variety of whites that I mixed. Able to sleep great with this but it doesn't like knock you out.

Premium wild red - I really liked this alot! It's a greener colored red, and it came with more energy then the others I had. First dose especially was really warm, and fuzzy. Still felt it on other doses too. Good for those that are diabetic and can't really do straight whites, and good with the pain relief factor. Im definitely going to get more of this.

Red plantation - while I only got 1 oz of this, I really wished I had grabbed more. It's such a beautiful pale red, pink really. Real mellow and relaxed for me. Decent pain relief, I noticed more mood elevation with this then the rojo loco. Mixing with greens and whites is pretty nice as will, not as warm feeling, but still a good enjoyable, let's relax and have a good time strain.

I'll let you know about the other strains I try when I get a chance.

Thanks for your time!
User avatar
Sanbutsushin
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 473
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Re: Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by Sanbutsushin »

I too am really fond of that Premium Wild Red! It's just so good omg. Was curious about that Rojo Loco too, sounds like a good one for nighttime (or day when blended with something else as you did!).
Gone ✌️
KratomRenegade
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Re: Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by KratomRenegade »

Thanks for the reviews! I haven’t ordered from them in awhile, but just noticed they have a lot more strains after a long it seemed to me time. What are some of the faster greens & white strains? I still have 2 of the best strains I got from them last summer Elephant JK which I remember being unusually strong which was nice. Anyway, any feedback or recs on the other strains, thanks!
Oxilary
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Re: Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by Oxilary »

I've only tried a few of their white and green strains, but I can tell you their wild green is on point, on it right now. Just got out of the car after baking for 4 days at the beach, and little sleep last night, and I'm feeling fantastic.

Also, not sure If its listed yet, but I tried some of this premium piasak from them... holy freaking crap, I felt like miss America right when the tiara is hitting her head, I was just beautiful and stunning in all ways lmfao...
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3359
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Oxilary wrote: ↑Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:43 pm Also, not sure If its listed yet, but I tried some of this premium piasak from them... holy freaking crap, I felt like miss America right when the tiara is hitting her head, I was just beautiful and stunning in all ways lmfao...
I gotta get my inner drag diva on.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Oxilary wrote: ↑Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:43 pm I've only tried a few of their white and green strains, but I can tell you their wild green is on point, on it right now. Just got out of the car after baking for 4 days at the beach, and little sleep last night, and I'm feeling fantastic.

Also, not sure If its listed yet, but I tried some of this premium piasak from them... holy freaking crap, I felt like miss America right when the tiara is hitting her head, I was just beautiful and stunning in all ways lmfao...
I will give five stars to the Premium Wild Red, which I have been mainlining for glorious months. I want to try the Premium Piasak. Is it faster, slower, midspec, euphoric? I want!
The Red Queen
Oxilary
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Re: Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by Oxilary »

Not fully sure, looks greenish, so might be a fast red? It sure felt full spec, and euphoric, for me at least.
CCB
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:21 pm

Re: Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by CCB »

KratomRenegade wrote: ↑Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:00 pm Thanks for the reviews! I haven’t ordered from them in awhile, but just noticed they have a lot more strains after a long it seemed to me time. What are some of the faster greens & white strains? I still have 2 of the best strains I got from them last summer Elephant JK which I remember being unusually strong which was nice. Anyway, any feedback or recs on the other strains, thanks!
Ok I do some occasional testing for BB so here are some suggestions. I will say that the green Malay was faster one for me. The premium white was a lovely, non-jittery get things done strain. Very focused energy but not overwhelming. Great white. The green Cambodian is a faster green, again, not overwhelming. Great green. It was excellent as an afternoon pick me up/get dinner prepped kind of strain. If course the PWR is fantastic. I’m really enjoying the red Bali for comfort too (mid speed for me) and it has a lovely uplifting feel to it. The pmd 22 is nice/good but more mid so I’d mix the white premium with it for full effect. White Dayak always runs mid-slower for me as does the green Vietnam (tho the GV had an interesting boost towards the end and was good on comfort levels) and if I’m not mistaken the green horn he had was another faster green. Also the white Borneo was more mid speed but I need to test that one more. Now everyone is diff but that’s been my experience. I’d like to know more about his current piasak strains, super yellow and yellow md...anyone want to chime in?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Bunny botanicals short red review

Post by CatfatherB »

CCB wrote: ↑Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:06 pm
KratomRenegade wrote: ↑Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:00 pm Thanks for the reviews! I haven’t ordered from them in awhile, but just noticed they have a lot more strains after a long it seemed to me time. What are some of the faster greens & white strains? I still have 2 of the best strains I got from them last summer Elephant JK which I remember being unusually strong which was nice. Anyway, any feedback or recs on the other strains, thanks!
Ok I do some occasional testing for BB so here are some suggestions. I will say that the green Malay was faster one for me. The premium white was a lovely, non-jittery get things done strain. Very focused energy but not overwhelming. Great white. The green Cambodian is a faster green, again, not overwhelming. Great green. It was excellent as an afternoon pick me up/get dinner prepped kind of strain. If course the PWR is fantastic. I’m really enjoying the red Bali for comfort too (mid speed for me) and it has a lovely uplifting feel to it. The pmd 22 is nice/good but more mid so I’d mix the white premium with it for full effect. White Dayak always runs mid-slower for me as does the green Vietnam (tho the GV had an interesting boost towards the end and was good on comfort levels) and if I’m not mistaken the green horn he had was another faster green. Also the white Borneo was more mid speed but I need to test that one more. Now everyone is diff but that’s been my experience. I’d like to know more about his current piasak strains, super yellow and yellow md...anyone want to chime in?

If you are on MeWe, the supplier of Piasak has posted pictures of the leaf in Ballz's "Kratom Vendors" chat, its really good looking leaf!
Post Reply