MitraMan ATX Review - Gr Elephant - R Horn - R Sumatra - Gold Sumatra
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Wethemboys
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2021 11:29 am
MitraMan ATX Review - Gr Elephant - R Horn - R Sumatra - Gold Sumatra
Cannot say this enough
MitraMan ATX is the real deal, best kratom i've ever had.
Here's some pictures of the quality
https://i.ibb.co/N2mgq7G/EF871-D0-E-F79 ... F4-EE2.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/pwWJkW9/0-B3-F88-EE-9- ... 5-D371.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/BK5KQBW/6-C232-DD7-956 ... 80-DAD.jpg
My advice - Pick what you're familiar with, and give it a go.
MitraMan ATX is the real deal, best kratom i've ever had.
Here's some pictures of the quality
https://i.ibb.co/N2mgq7G/EF871-D0-E-F79 ... F4-EE2.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/pwWJkW9/0-B3-F88-EE-9- ... 5-D371.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/BK5KQBW/6-C232-DD7-956 ... 80-DAD.jpg
My advice - Pick what you're familiar with, and give it a go.
- Sanbutsushin
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:13 pm
Re: MitraMan ATX Review - Gr Elephant - R Horn - R Sumatra - Gold Sumatra
Ohhh I love that mug!
And MitraMan too, lol.
And MitraMan too, lol.
Gone 
-
BuffaloPizza22
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:02 am
Re: MitraMan ATX Review - Gr Elephant - R Horn - R Sumatra - Gold Sumatra
Mitraman is one brand I found on here that I keep in my rotation. Red horn (especially when in season), red elephant, and green JK when I need an energy boost. It’s always fire
I rotate between mitra man and herbal rva. I’ve tried a good variety of brands, and many posted here
I rotate between mitra man and herbal rva. I’ve tried a good variety of brands, and many posted here