TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
NiqueKristan
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 555
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:19 am
- Location: CA
TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
9/10, would recommend.
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
I just took a TFH yellow called Wild Crafted Gold. It’s definitely an oldie but goodie. Very relaxing with wonderful pain relief and a nice even mood boost. Perfect for the early evening. I love their yellows almost as much as I love their redsNiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:33 pm I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
-
Markra
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:24 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
I’m glad to hear this, I just got a 250 g bag in today and I can’t wait to try it mixed with a solid tfh redNiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:33 pm I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
-
froggy33
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
I find yellows to be extremely helpful with anxiety. Good batches just stop stress in its tracks.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
Just wanted to say I love TFH Wild Crafted Gold it works for my TN pain actually its the only thing I've found that helps this is a truly magical strain.I actually have some of their Mellow Yellow Indo it may be time to try thank you so much for the review.MycatTimmy wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:05 pmI just took a TFH yellow called Wild Crafted Gold. It’s definitely an oldie but goodie. Very relaxing with wonderful pain relief and a nice even mood boost. Perfect for the early evening. I love their yellows almost as much as I love their redsNiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:33 pm I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
-
HeatherLelane
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 318
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
Love this one even more than their last Mellow Yellow (PMD?). Yellows and golds are sooo hit and miss with me but when they're good they're GOOOOOOD. Even TFH's. Except when THEIR yellows or golds hit they're AMAAAAAAZING.
-
HeatherLelane
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 318
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
Ditto. I missed it on the menu so luckily I had a good kratom friend pen pal send me quite a bit and I've been rationing it out ever since.GrannyJ62 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:23 amJust wanted to say I love TFH Wild Crafted Gold it works for my TN pain actually its the only thing I've found that helps this is a truly magical strain.I actually have some of their Mellow Yellow Indo it may be time to try thank you so much for the review.MycatTimmy wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:05 pmI just took a TFH yellow called Wild Crafted Gold. It’s definitely an oldie but goodie. Very relaxing with wonderful pain relief and a nice even mood boost. Perfect for the early evening. I love their yellows almost as much as I love their redsNiqueKristan wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:33 pm I had a pretty stressful day (someone damaged my car) and I decided to take some Mellow Yellow Indo by THH to, well, mellow me out. This stuff is gold. I feel so relaxed and my stresses have begun to diminish. It honestly feels like I took a sedative.
9/10, would recommend.
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
So here's a question for you yellow lovers... you mention relaxing fairly consistently but whenever I take a TFH yellow it amps me up bigly. Do any of you experience that or is it just me?
- Supersonic75
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 pm
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
Similar for me; the TFH yellows that I've tried are not super-fast for me but definitely more on the stimulating side, with some nice warmth as well - which is why I love them (the Yellow Bali Reserve as one example from the current menu). It's like a combo of "up" and relaxing. The golds I've tried, however, are definitely less stimulating, and I like them too, though not as much as the Yellows.pray4peace4 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm So here's a question for you yellow lovers... you mention relaxing fairly consistently but whenever I take a TFH yellow it amps me up bigly. Do any of you experience that or is it just me?
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
That’s it exactly SuperSonic. The Yellow Borneo and Yellow Samarinda do have a little energy while the Wild Crafted Gold is more relaxing. But there seems to be a nice calming effect with both their yellows and golds.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
Hi. I think they can work that way, but my perfect formula is any type of red, with 1/2 to 1/3 of my regular dose, when it comes to Mellow Yellow. It amplifies the excellence of any red, and I'm assuming green strain as well. The good & great of it all? I use less of the Mellow Yellow than I would a typical red and it lasts forever. Plus, it cranks up the volume on the euphoric tendencies of a batch. With my approach, it is perfect for relaxation and evenings. It is divine this way. I have never tried my reg. Dose with this one, since I need reds for pain, but a soft yellow like mellow yellow, relaxes the anxiety and tension my muscles hold.pray4peace4 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm So here's a question for you yellow lovers... you mention relaxing fairly consistently but whenever I take a TFH yellow it amps me up bigly. Do any of you experience that or is it just me?
The Red Queen
- Supersonic75
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 459
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 pm
Re: TFH Mellow Yellow Indo
That’s interesting to know. I’ve not yet tried the M Y but was going to order some as part of my next TFH order. Will investigate some blending……….WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:26 pmHi. I think they can work that way, but my perfect formula is any type of red, with 1/2 to 1/3 of my regular dose, when it comes to Mellow Yellow. It amplifies the excellence of any red, and I'm assuming green strain as well. The good & great of it all? I use less of the Mellow Yellow than I would a typical red and it lasts forever. Plus, it cranks up the volume on the euphoric tendencies of a batch. With my approach, it is perfect for relaxation and evenings. It is divine this way. I have never tried my reg. Dose with this one, since I need reds for pain, but a soft yellow like mellow yellow, relaxes the anxiety and tension my muscles hold.pray4peace4 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:47 pm So here's a question for you yellow lovers... you mention relaxing fairly consistently but whenever I take a TFH yellow it amps me up bigly. Do any of you experience that or is it just me?