Page 1 of 1

Top Tree Herbs Review

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:36 am
by Rambo
Someone mentioned Top Tree Herbs here in a thread about the good old’ FDA trying to regulate Kratom. I thought I’d try these guys out since they’re working hard to keep Kratom legal for us all.

Now I usually take capsules, but Top Tree’s whole business is selling Kratom tea bags. It’s different but I guess that’s part of the appeal.

White Maeng Da - 5/5
Burned two tea bags worth, within a half hour was filled with energy and was ready to take on the world. Strong euphoria the whole burn, with longer legs than I’m used to (5-6 hours, where most burns last me about 4). Really excited to try this tea again, it’s in my top 3 at the moment.

Red Bali - 4/5
Has all the characteristics of a good red - calming, pain killing, etc. Tried two tea bags and within an hour all my stresses and aches melted away. Not as euphoric as the white Maeng Da, but a great burn in its own rite.

Overall
If you’re looking for something different, keep top tree in mind. I really like how easy the teas are on the stomach, and they have some quality product. Each strain is tested for %mit and contaminates as well, so you know how potent and pure everything is.

The biggest downside by far is the pricing, they sell packs of 14 tea bags for $16-$19 a pack, and with an average serving being 2 tea bags, it’s simply not affordable except to try out every once in a blue moon. I would definitely order more teas if they weren’t so pricey.

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:37 pm
by Roofdog
Rambo wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:36 am Someone mentioned Top Tree Herbs here in a thread about the good old’ FDA trying to regulate Kratom. I thought I’d try these guys out since they’re working hard to keep Kratom legal for us all.

Now I usually take capsules, but Top Tree’s whole business is selling Kratom tea bags. It’s different but I guess that’s part of the appeal.

White Maeng Da - 5/5
Burned two tea bags worth, within a half hour was filled with energy and was ready to take on the world. Strong euphoria the whole burn, with longer legs than I’m used to (5-6 hours, where most burns last me about 4). Really excited to try this tea again, it’s in my top 3 at the moment.

Red Bali - 4/5
Has all the characteristics of a good red - calming, pain killing, etc. Tried two tea bags and within an hour all my stresses and aches melted away. Not as euphoric as the white Maeng Da, but a great burn in its own rite.

Overall
If you’re looking for something different, keep top tree in mind. I really like how easy the teas are on the stomach, and they have some quality product. Each strain is tested for %mit and contaminates as well, so you know how potent and pure everything is.

The biggest downside by far is the pricing, they sell packs of 14 tea bags for $16-$19 a pack, and with an average serving being 2 tea bags, it’s simply not affordable except to try out every once in a blue moon. I would definitely order more teas if they weren’t so pricey.
Is this crushed leaf...im assuming? How long did you let them steep?

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:13 pm
by Rambo
Crushed leaf, yes. Each bag is 3g, about half the alkaloids get extracted in the tea.
I added a tablespoon of lemon juice and steeped for 30 mins.

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:44 pm
by Roofdog
Rambo wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:13 pm Crushed leaf, yes. Each bag is 3g, about half the alkaloids get extracted in the tea.
I added a tablespoon of lemon juice and steeped for 30 mins.
Thanks!!

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 pm
by Humble9300
We're better off just buying good crushed leaf from a vendor, and/or buy empty tea bags and making our own tea

Re: Top Tree Herbs Review

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:29 pm
by Rambo
Humble9300 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 pm We're better off just buying good crushed leaf from a vendor, and/or buy empty tea bags and making our own tea
Agreed their leaf is prohibitively expensive.

Otie has some killer crushed red leaf going around right now 8-)