Top Tree Herbs Review
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
- Rambo
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am
Top Tree Herbs Review
Someone mentioned Top Tree Herbs here in a thread about the good old’ FDA trying to regulate Kratom. I thought I’d try these guys out since they’re working hard to keep Kratom legal for us all.
Now I usually take capsules, but Top Tree’s whole business is selling Kratom tea bags. It’s different but I guess that’s part of the appeal.
White Maeng Da - 5/5
Burned two tea bags worth, within a half hour was filled with energy and was ready to take on the world. Strong euphoria the whole burn, with longer legs than I’m used to (5-6 hours, where most burns last me about 4). Really excited to try this tea again, it’s in my top 3 at the moment.
Red Bali - 4/5
Has all the characteristics of a good red - calming, pain killing, etc. Tried two tea bags and within an hour all my stresses and aches melted away. Not as euphoric as the white Maeng Da, but a great burn in its own rite.
Overall
If you’re looking for something different, keep top tree in mind. I really like how easy the teas are on the stomach, and they have some quality product. Each strain is tested for %mit and contaminates as well, so you know how potent and pure everything is.
The biggest downside by far is the pricing, they sell packs of 14 tea bags for $16-$19 a pack, and with an average serving being 2 tea bags, it’s simply not affordable except to try out every once in a blue moon. I would definitely order more teas if they weren’t so pricey.
Now I usually take capsules, but Top Tree’s whole business is selling Kratom tea bags. It’s different but I guess that’s part of the appeal.
White Maeng Da - 5/5
Burned two tea bags worth, within a half hour was filled with energy and was ready to take on the world. Strong euphoria the whole burn, with longer legs than I’m used to (5-6 hours, where most burns last me about 4). Really excited to try this tea again, it’s in my top 3 at the moment.
Red Bali - 4/5
Has all the characteristics of a good red - calming, pain killing, etc. Tried two tea bags and within an hour all my stresses and aches melted away. Not as euphoric as the white Maeng Da, but a great burn in its own rite.
Overall
If you’re looking for something different, keep top tree in mind. I really like how easy the teas are on the stomach, and they have some quality product. Each strain is tested for %mit and contaminates as well, so you know how potent and pure everything is.
The biggest downside by far is the pricing, they sell packs of 14 tea bags for $16-$19 a pack, and with an average serving being 2 tea bags, it’s simply not affordable except to try out every once in a blue moon. I would definitely order more teas if they weren’t so pricey.
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Re: Top Tree Herbs Review
Is this crushed leaf...im assuming? How long did you let them steep?Rambo wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:36 am Someone mentioned Top Tree Herbs here in a thread about the good old’ FDA trying to regulate Kratom. I thought I’d try these guys out since they’re working hard to keep Kratom legal for us all.
Now I usually take capsules, but Top Tree’s whole business is selling Kratom tea bags. It’s different but I guess that’s part of the appeal.
White Maeng Da - 5/5
Burned two tea bags worth, within a half hour was filled with energy and was ready to take on the world. Strong euphoria the whole burn, with longer legs than I’m used to (5-6 hours, where most burns last me about 4). Really excited to try this tea again, it’s in my top 3 at the moment.
Red Bali - 4/5
Has all the characteristics of a good red - calming, pain killing, etc. Tried two tea bags and within an hour all my stresses and aches melted away. Not as euphoric as the white Maeng Da, but a great burn in its own rite.
Overall
If you’re looking for something different, keep top tree in mind. I really like how easy the teas are on the stomach, and they have some quality product. Each strain is tested for %mit and contaminates as well, so you know how potent and pure everything is.
The biggest downside by far is the pricing, they sell packs of 14 tea bags for $16-$19 a pack, and with an average serving being 2 tea bags, it’s simply not affordable except to try out every once in a blue moon. I would definitely order more teas if they weren’t so pricey.
- Rambo
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am
Re: Top Tree Herbs Review
Crushed leaf, yes. Each bag is 3g, about half the alkaloids get extracted in the tea.
I added a tablespoon of lemon juice and steeped for 30 mins.
I added a tablespoon of lemon juice and steeped for 30 mins.
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
-
Humble9300
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:52 am
Re: Top Tree Herbs Review
We're better off just buying good crushed leaf from a vendor, and/or buy empty tea bags and making our own tea
- Rambo
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:36 am
Re: Top Tree Herbs Review
Agreed their leaf is prohibitively expensive.Humble9300 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 pm We're better off just buying good crushed leaf from a vendor, and/or buy empty tea bags and making our own tea
Otie has some killer crushed red leaf going around right now