TREASURE HOUSE BOTANCIALS REVIEW!!!!!!!
Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 pm
Just wanted to give my 2 cents lol. I tried Treasure House Botancials ...Green Santano... It's super good! Focus, body feels, great experience with this one!!!!!!

Kratom forum, reviews, and vendor listings
https://mail.doublemherbals.com/
Yeah I don't get why Treasure House isn't getting pushed & shilled & reviewed, like a few other "Small Batch" vendors around here ?? Treasure House Botanicals, Ben & Lindsay, have more experience/ and a better website/ and better Payment Options/ and proven Quality, lots of customers... Good low Prices. Premium Quality strains.Jobrew5667 wrote: ↑Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 pm Just wanted to give my 2 cents lol. I tried Treasure House Botancials ...Green Santano... It's super good!
geez you make it sound like a vendor being on this forum is something bad! a lot of vendors that get reviewed here don't hang out here, the difference is, they don't advertise here. they could make a posting in the vendor listings if they wanted to, but they probably have sufficient business already.BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Mon May 09, 2022 10:24 pm Maybe the problem IS ??Treasure House, and Okie, and Artisan, and Philly, and other GREAT vendors - Are too busy shipping orders. So they don't "hang out" on Forums/ And OR they have their own Blog or Forum on social media... These guys write their own Blog and it's one of the best. Here's the LINK - https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/blog/
BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Mon May 09, 2022 10:24 pmYeah I don't get why Treasure House isn't getting pushed & shilled & reviewed, like a few other "Small Batch" vendors around here ?? Treasure House Botanicals, Ben & Lindsay, have more experience/ and a better website/ and better Payment Options/ and proven Quality, lots of customers... Good low Prices. Premium Quality strains.Jobrew5667 wrote: ↑Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 pm Just wanted to give my 2 cents lol. I tried Treasure House Botancials ...Green Santano... It's super good!
Maybe the problem IS ??Treasure House, and Okie, and Artisan, and Philly, and other GREAT vendors - Are too busy shipping orders. So they don't "hang out" on Forums/ And OR they have their own Blog or Forum on social media... These guys write their own Blog and it's one of the best. Here's the LINK - https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/blog/
Well ballz the issue with Treasure house is that they struggle with putting out consistently above average kratom, I guarantee you if you ask 10 true veteran kratomites around here they will say the same. Now I do and will order from them but it's no secret that they struggle to put out consistently great product, but you know here and there they have some real good ones. Same goes for Philly but alot less good ones that I've heard of. Now Okies has put out a few real good batches in the last year or so, but also had some real mediocre restocks as well. Artisan is excellent for extracts and sometimes will get a great batch of plain leaf but mostly just average quality leaf, I do like where they are going with their lab testing and posting them for each strain in detail and they have great prices. Another mid sized vendor I used for years Kratom OG fell off hard in 2020 and seemed to stock pretty mediocre leaf through 2021, but now since March 2022 batch have seemed to be back to getting some consistently above average to great kratom.BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Mon May 09, 2022 10:24 pm
Maybe the problem IS ??Treasure House, and Okie, and Artisan, and Philly, and other GREAT vendors - Are too busy shipping orders. So they don't "hang out" on Forums/ And OR they have their own Blog or Forum on social media... These guys write their own Blog and it's one of the best. Here's the LINK - https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/blog/
Hey Corde, what stood out from Kratom-OG that you've gotten recently? Harry (KOG) was the vendor I used the most leaf from for several years but haven't ordered from them in quite some time. I do wonder why they haven't been talked about or mentioned past few years, but they did have a good reputation and I assume a steady customer base... They don't seem to be active on any forums (which I can totally understand as that can bring lots of problems). I've been meaning to order again from them. Their Supergreen was always a standout, and some of their blends were incredible, and they had a lot of unique leaf/blends, at one point there was like 75 different strains. I still have a sealed KILO of the very first MD SULAWESI batch! And some of the first Green Asia, which I think Harry was the first to carry, though I may be wrong on that.Corde32 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:55 pmWell ballz the issue with Treasure house is that they struggle with putting out consistently above average kratom, I guarantee you if you ask 10 true veteran kratomites around here they will say the same. Now I do and will order from them but it's no secret that they struggle to put out consistently great product, but you know here and there they have some real good ones. Same goes for Philly. Now Okies has put out a few real good batches in the last year or so, but also had some real mediocre restocks as well. Artisan is excellent for extracts and sometimes will get a great batch of plain leaf but mostly just average quality leaf. Another mid sized vendor I used for years Kratom OG fell off hard in 2020 and seemed to stock pretty mediocre leaf through 2021, but now since March 2022 batch have seemed to be back to getting some consistently above average to great kratom.BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Mon May 09, 2022 10:24 pm
Maybe the problem IS ??Treasure House, and Okie, and Artisan, and Philly, and other GREAT vendors - Are too busy shipping orders. So they don't "hang out" on Forums/ And OR they have their own Blog or Forum on social media... These guys write their own Blog and it's one of the best. Here's the LINK - https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/blog/
My very first experience with an extremely (to me) euphoric green was Green Asia from RVA.MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:30 pm And some of the first Green Asia, which I think Harry was the first to carry, though I may be wrong on that.
Probably the same supplier back then honestly. Like the dark elephant, dark green pinoh, green bunut, white bunut, and some others were carried by a couple other popular vendors tooherbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:54 pm
My very first experience with an extremely (to me) euphoric green was Green Asia from RVA.
I had just left the house driving when it hit, turned around and went right back home because I didn't think driving was a good idea just then.![]()
Yes, it was the same supplier.Corde32 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:03 pmProbably the same supplier back then honestly. Like the dark elephant, dark green pinoh, green bunut, white bunut, and some others were carried by a couple other popular vendors tooherbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:54 pm
My very first experience with an extremely (to me) euphoric green was Green Asia from RVA.
I had just left the house driving when it hit, turned around and went right back home because I didn't think driving was a good idea just then.![]()
Thank you for your feedback and the response you replied to my question, by the way! Yeah I was like you, in that the majority of my leaf was from KOG for years. I'll be placing a new order with them soon. They were my go-to for greens as well!Corde32 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:17 pm I for one am very glad to see KOG bringing back some really high quality Kratom though. At one point I used them for the vast majority of all the kratom I bought, I would order from a few other vendors every so often to try other stuff and have some variety but for a long period when alot of other people were super hyper on other vendors KOG was in my top spot for greens.
well they had sample sized kratom bags. so I don't know what happened with that. it's not a big deal though, I just had my hopes up because of all the rave reviews.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:47 am I'm guessing if a small vendor isn't set up for samples it's hard for them - just measuring out the doses would be a hassle.
All of the stuff I've bought from TH (six strains now) has been very good to excellent. Obviously YMMV (and did).
I recently got 3 100g bags (super green MD, green Santano snd green Ranah) and I got 5 sample envelopes, I do agree they're very small!add to descartes wrote: ↑Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:08 pmwell they had sample sized kratom bags. so I don't know what happened with that. it's not a big deal though, I just had my hopes up because of all the rave reviews.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:47 am I'm guessing if a small vendor isn't set up for samples it's hard for them - just measuring out the doses would be a hassle.
All of the stuff I've bought from TH (six strains now) has been very good to excellent. Obviously YMMV (and did).
Will you share feedback with us when you can?Lokey wrote: ↑Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:08 pmI recently got 3 100g bags (super green MD, green Santano snd green Ranah) and I got 5 sample envelopes, I do agree they're very small!add to descartes wrote: ↑Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:08 pmwell they had sample sized kratom bags. so I don't know what happened with that. it's not a big deal though, I just had my hopes up because of all the rave reviews.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:47 am I'm guessing if a small vendor isn't set up for samples it's hard for them - just measuring out the doses would be a hassle.
All of the stuff I've bought from TH (six strains now) has been very good to excellent. Obviously YMMV (and did).
I will try to do better with reviews, I've already tried the Red Jongkong MD, Green Santano and Green Ranah but I honestly couldn't tell you the effects of them because I can't really tell much about each one separately, I may take some Ranah in the morning and then add a Santano on top of it a couple hours later, then do the red later at night and all combined maybe with other stuff so in order to review I need to just stick with one longer during the day to evaluate it and take into consideration I have a pretty high tolerance I think. I'm also enjoying honey stix and gummies here and there, and I was sampling some blends and isolates from WG as well so the effects kinda got all blended together.Transformato wrote: ↑Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:54 pmWill you share feedback with us when you can?Lokey wrote: ↑Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:08 pmI recently got 3 100g bags (super green MD, green Santano snd green Ranah) and I got 5 sample envelopes, I do agree they're very small!add to descartes wrote: ↑Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:08 pm
well they had sample sized kratom bags. so I don't know what happened with that. it's not a big deal though, I just had my hopes up because of all the rave reviews.
Dont feel obligated! Makes sense. I was just asking bc of a reason that's gnawing at me on my end.Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:11 amI will try to do better with reviews, I've already tried the Red Jongkong MD, Green Santano and Green Ranah but I honestly couldn't tell you the effects of them because I can't really tell much about each one separately, I may take some Ranah in the morning and then add a Santano on top of it a couple hours later, then do the red later at night and all combined maybe with other stuff so in order to review I need to just stick with one longer during the day to evaluate it and take into consideration I have a pretty high tolerance I think. I'm also enjoying honey stix and gummies here and there, and I was sampling some blends and isolates from WG as well so the effects kinda got all blended together.
Wafting is a great word that I haven't come across in a while. Can't wait to use it.Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:41 pm I don't, and I do want to learn to stick with one long enough to discern. I stayed up too late last night and felt crappy this morning and took 5g of Benni's green Tambora and laid back down for awhile and I did notice very subtlely and gradually a really nice feeling wafting through me. I was like wow, I'm so happy I found this stuff! Wondering what it is that's knawing at you. I can do a test.
smartest thing to do then! support support support!herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:54 pmMy very first experience with an extremely (to me) euphoric green was Green Asia from RVA.MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:30 pm And some of the first Green Asia, which I think Harry was the first to carry, though I may be wrong on that.
I had just left the house driving when it hit, turned around and went right back home because I didn't think driving was a good idea just then.![]()
Definitely. Kratom-OG has been a favorite of mine since they used to sell samples. I'd bought from them last year when someone said they'd gone "down hill". Hearing that was a let down but once I tried it - Ive been very happy. It's in my most used circulation - including Green Asia. It's not the near life changing experience that a very special batch yielded- I remember the first time with that gem, also referred to above by a cpl ppl. but it's a fantastic slower, not super heavy green with very smooth good feels. Some of their stuff will suit a specific purpose. Great for stocking the tool box.IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 amsmartest thing to do then! support support support!herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:54 pmMy very first experience with an extremely (to me) euphoric green was Green Asia from RVA.MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:30 pm And some of the first Green Asia, which I think Harry was the first to carry, though I may be wrong on that.
I had just left the house driving when it hit, turned around and went right back home because I didn't think driving was a good idea just then.![]()
yeah I wonder what the deal with that is. would have liked to have gotten a better idea of what their leaf is like. I usually get samples to see how a vendor's leaf is so I can better make a decision on whether or not to get a larger quantity, but I'm still left wondering.Lokey wrote: ↑Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:08 pmI recently got 3 100g bags (super green MD, green Santano snd green Ranah) and I got 5 sample envelopes, I do agree they're very small!add to descartes wrote: ↑Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:08 pmwell they had sample sized kratom bags. so I don't know what happened with that. it's not a big deal though, I just had my hopes up because of all the rave reviews.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:47 am I'm guessing if a small vendor isn't set up for samples it's hard for them - just measuring out the doses would be a hassle.
All of the stuff I've bought from TH (six strains now) has been very good to excellent. Obviously YMMV (and did).
Well I decided to finally give TH a shot. The batch #61 menu was shrinking, like I saw one item get picked off the list while I was shopping and "available" numbers dropping so I had company in the store that day unless it's software playing games. Prolly happens a lot more often than you realize but I dunno it that applies here.Jobrew5667 wrote: ↑Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 pm Just wanted to give my 2 cents lol. I tried Treasure House Botancials ...Green Santano... It's super good! Focus, body feels, great experience with this one!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
great review. glad I wasn't the only one coming away with a less than stellar experience, especially after hearing nothing but high praise in this thread and other threads like it about this vendor. the way everyone was/is talking about this one, perhaps my expectations were set unreasonably high.Transformato wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:48 pmWell I decided to finally give TH a shot. The batch #61 menu was shrinking, like I saw one item get picked off the list while I was shopping and "available" numbers dropping so I had company in the store that day unless it's software playing games. Prolly happens a lot more often than you realize but I dunno it that applies here.Jobrew5667 wrote: ↑Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 pm Just wanted to give my 2 cents lol. I tried Treasure House Botancials ...Green Santano... It's super good! Focus, body feels, great experience with this one!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have several sealed bags and a couple or three I don't have a clear read on yet but here's where I am on two or three- And product wise - it's looking pretty good and unique enough to hold some added value. ok, now...
Not Business as Usual / not what your used to anyway...
- don't rely on expectations and habits when approaching this one. And read the FAQ to be sure you don't miss something before it's too late. Those questions are frequently asked by ppl AFTER the completion of a sale in order to explain something not anticipated. I'm sure it's all mentioned in some page somewhere. I didn't bring my counsel along to sit beside me while I make this purchase. So it's my fault that I encountered costly surprises (including a discount for crypto that you have to search for to find- in case you might pay more anyway? Everyone else posts that up front and so.. yes TH should jump off of that cliff too. Definitely. It'll be my fault that I don't come back probably too.
- So far, Green Rusu is my favorite. ( I get this confused with Rana when reading reviews- this is "Rusu") This has come through no matter what I do with it- very good 1st impression by itself and it plays well with others without getting lost in blends. I find it a bit difficult to find very good slow greens that have personality AND don't fail in competition so this made me very pleased with the order right off the bat. This is part of the bright side.
- My 1st run with Green Maeng Da was a very good and happy one. Centered, productive, attitude & emotionally supportive. The kind of burn you might make note of and try to revisit in effort to learn from it. That's if you were blue when you burned it. It's the contrast that gets attention. Using as a blend component one time, it was far less impactful. This is two uses only - one was profound. The other less than impressive. With more experience, it may shine in combo with the certain things or circumstances. It's not as distinct as Rusu, I 'll say that.
-Red Santano - similar - one phenomenal, one dud. This is why you can't rely on reviews when someone only gave it one try in a rush to be the town crier. Give it time for a really helpful take.
Long, long way to go with these so I may post a review although you know by then batch #61 will be long gone. I guess best you can do is try to gauge future experience.
It'll have to be a handful more of impressive items to get me to come back though. Friction. Tricky business. Over 16.00 for shipping less than a kg and showing me a "buy" button under a total that does not include that charge. I'm sure it said 'sub total" or similar. I'm also sure I wasn't clicking "buy" after having seen a total of 102. for 900 grams. Variety has value, sure. So does not confusing your customers. By the time I'm done spending alot of energy on making careful selections, navigating something that is not "everybody wins", I'm freaking fatigued.
Not sure what that is I'm smelling in that store... but I'd wager it's either corporate experience or success as an ebay seller. I think my lesson learned here is - look very closely when somebody does things very differently and states "everybody wins". That is a warning.
It was probably the 71520 batch. The green Tambora was 71520 from a Benni bundle I recently purchased on the Trading Post from Lavender of several different old Benni batches. Back then I had loved the yellow Lida and had an incident where I had the last two 100g bags in my order and lost them due to a screw up. I recently posted an ISO yellow Lida 71520 on the TP and got 4 100g bags in a trade and revised my ISO post to ANYTHING from 71520, just need to bump it!Transformato wrote: ↑Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:51 amWafting is a great word that I haven't come across in a while. Can't wait to use it.Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:41 pm I don't, and I do want to learn to stick with one long enough to discern. I stayed up too late last night and felt crappy this morning and took 5g of Benni's green Tambora and laid back down for awhile and I did notice very subtlely and gradually a really nice feeling wafting through me. I was like wow, I'm so happy I found this stuff! Wondering what it is that's knawing at you. I can do a test.
I think the way you described your experience with that Tambora is ">" enough to be helpful, not to discourage a goal or imply you were trying to be ~:?)
Thks for reminding me of Benni's ,All great with a couple of stand outs from him one July maybe 3-4 yrs ago. It was the Nugroz that was so SO unexpectedly good I burned right through it. On the fast end though, kinda very centered & leveled out though too.
Well I feel like I griped a bit much and I'd stop short of saying I'm not happy. I'm even more happy with the product now than yesterday when I wrote that.add to descartes wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:04 pmgreat review. glad I wasn't the only one coming away with a less than stellar experience, especially after hearing nothing but high praise in this thread and other threads like it about this vendor. the way everyone was/is talking about this one, perhaps my expectations were set unreasonably high.Transformato wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:48 pmWell I decided to finally give TH a shot.Jobrew5667 wrote: ↑Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 pm Just wanted to give my 2 cents lol. I tried Treasure House Botancials ...Green Santano... It's super good! Focus, body feels, great experience with this one!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()