Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Jonathontru2it
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
Location: Wichita ks

Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by Jonathontru2it »

Super smooth upper mid spec. Fantastic green . I love these kind of green's there rare for me. Very happy leaf. Lsms out did himself in this one. This one is definitely in my top 2 green's.
Last edited by Jonathontru2it on Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loveandpeace
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am
Location: San Fernando Valley, L.A.

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by Loveandpeace »

Chris is my favorite dude in the K biz, hands down!! Humble, fire leaf, righteous morals.

I'm waiting to hear more reviews and then get a sampler. Ahem... I am looking for a new LSMS sampler. I dose so small, it is a waste for me to go vendor shopping.

Waiting to hear more...
User avatar
Trippyhippydippy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun May 29, 2022 10:40 pm

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by Trippyhippydippy »

Jonathontru2it wrote: ↑Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:06 pm Super smooth upper mid spec. Fantastic green . I love these kind of green's there rare for me. Very happy leaf. Lsms out did himself in this one. This one is definitely in my top 2 green's.
how do you buy the lone star i found a lone star kratom but i think its a different company
Trippin_Buddha
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 11:38 am

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by Trippin_Buddha »

LoneStar has quickly become my favorite vendor. I've tried the green bali only once, but it was a solid burn. Looking forward to burning it again soon!

Thanks for the review. :mrgreen:
User avatar
add to descartes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by add to descartes »

Trippin_Buddha wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:23 am LoneStar has quickly become my favorite vendor. I've tried the green bali only once, but it was a solid burn. Looking forward to burning it again soon!

Thanks for the review. :mrgreen:
Loveandpeace wrote: ↑Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:17 pm Chris is my favorite dude in the K biz, hands down!! Humble, fire leaf, righteous morals.

I'm waiting to hear more reviews and then get a sampler. Ahem... I am looking for a new LSMS sampler. I dose so small, it is a waste for me to go vendor shopping.

Waiting to hear more...
anyone heard from Chris as of lately or know if he has a new drop scheduled? I think they're on mewe but I'm unfamiliar with that platform. last I heard he was having issues with shipping/importation, so I don't know how what's going on with that right now.
kratomites of the world, unite!
Markra
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:24 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by Markra »

He just contacted me to be a tester for him so I assume after the test period he will have his next drop
User avatar
Daydreamsofmountains
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:24 am

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by Daydreamsofmountains »

Markra wrote: ↑Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:33 pm He just contacted me to be a tester for him so I assume after the test period he will have his next drop
Sweet!
LivelyLeaf
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:19 pm

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by LivelyLeaf »

+1 for Chris
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

He gets great leaf. Very unique. Wish I could be a tester for Chris again ;) (Chris, if you read this, I want in :lol: ;) :lol: :D )
User avatar
add to descartes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by add to descartes »

MikeEdoessomething wrote: ↑Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:32 pm He gets great leaf. Very unique. Wish I could be a tester for Chris again ;) (Chris, if you read this, I want in :lol: ;) :lol: :D )
I've tested a couple times. there was this time awhile back that he had a few different strains from a potential new supplier (can't remember the number), and they were spectacular... buut the supplier ended up being sketchy or something so they never made the cut.

his leaf is definitely unique, seems like there is a noticeably different alk profile than my other vendors. usually takes a few burns for some of the strains to really hit...maybe that's just me. he doesn't drop often but when he does it's worth the wait.
kratomites of the world, unite!
Jonathontru2it
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
Location: Wichita ks

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by Jonathontru2it »

Nope you're right it normally takes 3 Burns for Lsms to truly show it's power for me.
freddiemango
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:51 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by freddiemango »

cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!
User avatar
add to descartes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by add to descartes »

freddiemango wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:31 pm cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!
have you heard a particular date yet? I believe he has said that it would be within the next couple weeks, but not sure if the 'when' has been decided.
kratomites of the world, unite!
freddiemango
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:51 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by freddiemango »

add to descartes wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:37 pm
freddiemango wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:31 pm cannot wait for this next drop. Thanks for the review Jon. Definitely had Gbali on the list of what i want to order from him. Also the xmas bali!!!
have you heard a particular date yet? I believe he has said that it would be within the next couple weeks, but not sure if the 'when' has been decided.
a little birdy told me it would be this week
User avatar
add to descartes
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm

Re: Lonestar Green Bali latest 🔥

Post by add to descartes »

oops nvm
kratomites of the world, unite!
Post Reply