Whos product is this one? Never heard of it
Favorite whites?
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Favorite whites?
Afterburner Bali and White Lightning, fine, fine, not over-stimulating. White 544, omg I immediately ordered more. Top Shelf WMD, a little too stimulating for me, I'll mix what I have with reds and I think that will be nice.herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:06 am Unusual for me but I find myself needing some more stimulating strains than I usually buy. I've got this list from TFH to try out.
Afterburner Bali, White Lightning and Top Shelf White MD.
What I'm looking for is stimulating and uplifting without causing anxiety, I don't want too fast.
Do these sounds like they might fir the bill? Is there one on his stock list I'm missing? Which is the best one of these three? Thanks!
-
MitSir
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
White 544.....more details on that one pretty please!herbalhippie wrote: ↑Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:04 pmAfterburner Bali and White Lightning, fine, fine, not over-stimulating. White 544, omg I immediately ordered more. Top Shelf WMD, a little too stimulating for me, I'll mix what I have with reds and I think that will be nice.herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:06 am Unusual for me but I find myself needing some more stimulating strains than I usually buy. I've got this list from TFH to try out.
Afterburner Bali, White Lightning and Top Shelf White MD.
What I'm looking for is stimulating and uplifting without causing anxiety, I don't want too fast.
Do these sounds like they might fir the bill? Is there one on his stock list I'm missing? Which is the best one of these three? Thanks!
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
It was a test sample from TFH. Didn't hit well for me, average at best but working really well for some!
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
YES! This.
It was the best white I've ever had. And, yes, I have more as well.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
I said it was the best kratom I've ever had. Ever.
It was also the next to last sample I tried, after having dosed twice a day for a week (unusual for me to take this much). So it wasn't as if I was particularly on a break or something. It was just that good (and I ordered 500 grams of it).
I haven't made capsules yet (perhaps Friday) but the samples I made disappeared immediately <g>.
It was also the next to last sample I tried, after having dosed twice a day for a week (unusual for me to take this much). So it wasn't as if I was particularly on a break or something. It was just that good (and I ordered 500 grams of it).
I haven't made capsules yet (perhaps Friday) but the samples I made disappeared immediately <g>.
-
kratomku
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:11 am
- Location: indonesia
- Contact:
Re: Favorite whites?
have no one, I searched in the wild,,
I'm a kratom lover, and always try every time there's kratom in a different area, you have to look for it in the Ngabang area
-
Wingardiumspeciosa
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:43 pm
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
While I think there is something to the effect that different batches hit different people differently, my experience has been that IF a batch hits you well one time but not the other than it's not the batch, it's you. Or, more specifically, your condition.
Perhaps your didn't have a BM (important that you are regular and bowels are empty), or an empty stomach (REALLY important for capsules but apparently also for most powder) or took too much or too little or your tolerance needs adjustment (you need a break or you need to rotate among batches). Whenever I've had something that once hit but is kind of a dud it's ALWAYS due to these things, and once I've corrected (including perhaps taking a break) it hits again.
I doubt very much if a batch that once worked has become something different - so you need to figure out what is different about YOU.
Perhaps your didn't have a BM (important that you are regular and bowels are empty), or an empty stomach (REALLY important for capsules but apparently also for most powder) or took too much or too little or your tolerance needs adjustment (you need a break or you need to rotate among batches). Whenever I've had something that once hit but is kind of a dud it's ALWAYS due to these things, and once I've corrected (including perhaps taking a break) it hits again.
I doubt very much if a batch that once worked has become something different - so you need to figure out what is different about YOU.
- IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:07 am
Re: Favorite whites?
Treasure House Botanicals Modern WMD #60 is a nice mid-spec white. Good mood-lift. Pretty comparable to their Green JKMD. Both are staples in my rotation.
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
Ok, I tried it! Got a batch of some Okie's White Elephant (which I've heard is really good lately) and waited till later in the morning than I usually do, to do it as my first burn of the day. So, it was fresh, a little more pale green that I'm used to seeing. Remember I am not a whites person--almost all bad experiences. I did what herbalhippie suggested- dosed, and chased it with some regular Gatorade- about a quart or so. I only dosed 4.5gm (my usual is 4-6 but lately it's been getting up there), and I raw-dogged it in some warm water (shaken like a madman).herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:57 pmI have never bought a white before August except for a couple times over the last few years when the vendor told me it was absolutely not 'fast' and I would probably like it. I think there were 2 possibly 3 of them. I had a very bad expeerience with a super stimulating Green Hulu the first year I was using kratom and never wanted to go there again. But last month someone mentioned Okie's White Borneo and how good it was and not anxiety-provoking so I ordered some and loved it. Now I'm on a whites binge and have even moved from mid-spectrum up to some fast whites I have on order. If they're too stimulating on their own, I'll mix them with a red or slow green. I have been blending whites and reds for the last two days and enjoying it VERY much.uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:51 pmI've been a greens/reds person for a long time. The whites I've tried almost always cause anxiety and jitters. I love Oties and have seen a lot about their current White Elephant. I just may give it another try. Some people mention blending a little of the white with their reds. I may try that as well.herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:48 am
I need to try that again only earlier in the day. It seems like it made me sleepy both times. It is strong though.
I wonder if maybe a not-so-strong white would work for me. I'm tempted to give it yet another go, but it's just inevitably the same unfortunately. Anxiety, jitters, sometimes headache. I do feel the good burn of some of the the whites I've tried but not without those other side effects. Any thoughts?
Btw, I get occasional kratom headaches and I've finally figured out that they're caused by high mit %. Surprisingly, Gatorade makes them go away very quickly. Not plain water, Gatorade.
Yeah, trying blending your whites with reds and get some Gatorade and have fun!![]()
Effects were mild, actually. BUT, no headache, no jitters, no anxiety, just a little ear-ringing not too bad. Like a strong cup of coffee, plus plus. Overall good burn, felt a lil speedy but I guess that's what whites are - "fast" - hits faster, etc. But...I mean...I'm just not into it still. Like couple hours later I dosed Lucky Green Hulu 6gm and it packs a wallop. I'm about to sniff around the cabinet and get some Sapphire Sunda to finish out the day.
Will keep trying, I do have some Lucky White Octane coming, and I have a TFH sample pack of Git-R-Done which I assume is a white [edit: nope, it's a green, but awesome/strong]. May also blend with some SRMD just to see.
Would like to try a full 6gm dose of that White Elephant and see if he slaps me with his trunk!
I wonder if there is a "slow white" and if there is a "fast red". Now that might make for an interesting combo.
Sadly, whites alone are just prolly not my cup of tea. Or maybe it's a psychological Pavlovian thing where I've associated whites with headaches, jitters, anxiety. Dunno. More research is required.
Last edited by uspatriot995 on Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
Try mixing some white elephant with a mid red, 1:1 mix with Super RMD from Otie’s is one of my all time favorite burns.l, never disappoints!uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:28 pm
Ok, I tried it! Got a batch of some Okie's White Elephant (which I've heard is really good lately) and waited till later in the morning than I usually do, to do it as my first burn of the day. So, it was fresh, a little more pale green that I'm used to seeing. Remember I am not a whites person--almost all bad experiences. I did what herbalhippie suggested- dosed, and chased it with some regular Gatorade- about a quart or so. I only dosed 4.5gm (my usual is 4-6 but lately it's been getting up there), and I raw-dogged it in some warm water (shaken like a madman).
Effects were mild, actually. BUT, no headache, no jitters, no anxiety, just a little ear-ringing not too bad. Like a strong cup of coffee, plus plus. Overall good burn, felt a lil speedy but I guess that's what whites are - "fast" - hits faster, etc. But...I mean...I'm just not into it still. Like couple hours later I dosed Lucky Green Hulu 6gm and it packs a wallop. I'm about to sniff around the cabinet and get some Sapphire Sunda to finish out the day.
Will keep trying, I do have some Lucky White Octane coming, and I have a TFH sample pack of Git-R-Done which I assume is a white. May also blend with some SRMD just to see.
Would like to try a full 6gm dose of that White Elephant and see if he slaps me with his trunk!
I wonder if there is a "slow white" and if there is a "fast red". Now that might make for an interesting combo.
Sadly, whites alone are just prolly not my cup of tea. Or maybe it's a psychological Pavlovian thing where I've associated whites with headaches, jitters, anxiety. Dunno. More research is required.
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
That's exactly what I was thinking. Just happen to have some Oties SRMD. 3gms of each oughta do it. Afternoon burn tomorrow!
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
Pretty sure you’re gonna like it, it’s good in the morning or afternoon for me! Slowly working my way through 1kg of each of those…
-
Kratos89
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 am
Re: Favorite whites?
Oties white elephant is by far the best thing I've had in the past couple years. Most balanced most relief very reliable and potent. I couldn't be happier
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
I’m new to whites so I’ve only tried White Borneo and White Hulu from Okie’s… “Okies”, not “Otie’s”… lol. The white Borneo seemed really good and balanced, not too speedy and jittery but a great mood lift and overall good feelings. I guess I’d call it “mid” instead of “fast” or “slow”.
Otie’s has some great products, I just haven’t had any whites.
I’ve also been recommending Liza’s Best Bitanicals lately. I received my first order from her a few days ago (mostly greens) and they’ve been really outstanding.
Otie’s has some great products, I just haven’t had any whites.
I’ve also been recommending Liza’s Best Bitanicals lately. I received my first order from her a few days ago (mostly greens) and they’ve been really outstanding.
- uspatriot995
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
As a follow-up on this, I've tried multiple whites. This time drinking gatorade about 10 minutes before the burn (thanks to HerbalHippie for the suggestion), and no ill effects like jitters, headache, anxiety. Maybe it's psychological but I just burned some Lucky White MD 09/22 and it was awesome, I mean awesome. Have also tried mixing a white (Oties) with a red or a bent red, and it's a very cool addition so far - definitely adds some potency to "speed up" the reds. BTW, a plug for Lucky - that WMD is killer good. Get some!
Also plan to branch out and try more whites. Way I do it is the opposite of reds - when I burn reds I burn a bit more than usual amount, and with whites a little less than usual. Works out.
Also plan to branch out and try more whites. Way I do it is the opposite of reds - when I burn reds I burn a bit more than usual amount, and with whites a little less than usual. Works out.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Favorite whites?
I mixed one of my new whites (I think it was the White Elephant) 50:50 with Mitra Man's very euphoric Gold Borneo of a few years ago. Wow and oof at the same time. 
-
Jking
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:21 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
White sangria from rhinos e batch was great but, and I don’t if this is considered a white but dark room hulu kapus was my favorite though I didn’t try the rest she released. Though marshmallow cloud is a close second. I did enjoy oties white elephant; matter of fact i made my first order from the vendors list from them. They had great leaf though many didn’t hit like what I’ve gotten since. That white elephant definitely was spot on though. Jong Kong seems to be a my favorite no matter what color really but it’s hard to find good Jong Kong strains.
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
-
Renob
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
When I heard “White Hedgehog” it made me chuckle and think of Ron Jeremy. His nickname was “The Hedgehog” for some reason. I honestly wasn’t sure if anyone is really selling kratom labeled White Hedgehog or if it was a joke. The original post sounds satirical, but maybe it’s just my opinion.
-
kratomku
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:11 am
- Location: indonesia
- Contact:
Re: Favorite whites?
if you want to try, and you can prove
- kwest13
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
Sakti Wild White Borneo by far
- 7-hydroxymitragynine
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:23 pm
Re: Favorite whites?
Favorite current white is Oties White Elephant.
Honorable mention to Okies White Borneo.
Honorable mention to Okies White Borneo.