Favorite whites?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Favorite whites?

Post by Burninator »

Curious to hear what your favorite whites are right now 8-)
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Arob1000 »

White elephant from Otie’s is one of the best out there, 2.16% mit and just great all around!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:40 am White elephant from Otie’s is one of the best out there, 2.16% mit and just great all around!
I need to try that again only earlier in the day. It seems like it made me sleepy both times. It is strong though.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Kelleytoons »

I'm going to make this into capsules today but that "sleepiness" worries me, as I take my whites before tennis (don't want to fall asleep during a rally :>).

Maybe I'll try it on a non-tennis day just to be sure how it hits.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:09 pm I'm going to make this into capsules today but that "sleepiness" worries me, as I take my whites before tennis (don't want to fall asleep during a rally :>).

Maybe I'll try it on a non-tennis day just to be sure how it hits.
I might be just me, or the wrong time of day for me.
coldshowersuperpower
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 31, 2022 11:55 am

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by coldshowersuperpower »

Otie's Super White MD of batch 101010722 (the one prior to the current one) is probably my favorite one. I only ever got the sampler, I still have a few grams left that I will probably use for special occasions, haha. I kept a larger bag in my cart for like two weeks, waiting for the Super Green MD (which is also one of my all-time favorites) to get restocked so I could buy them together. Tragically, Super White went out of stock in the meantime after a 20% sale :lol:
The current batch of Super White MD is pretty fire too though (as much as its green counterpart).

A very close second is White Bali from Herbal RVA (42122). Lucky's recent High Octane batch was on point as well.
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Arob1000 »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:09 pm I'm going to make this into capsules today but that "sleepiness" worries me, as I take my whites before tennis (don't want to fall asleep during a rally :>).

Maybe I'll try it on a non-tennis day just to be sure how it hits.
It isn’t at all sleepy to me, its a upper-white…you’ll be fine!
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Dont rock a ton of whites but Ive liked oties white elephant, really alot of their stuff right now and luckys high octane (june batch I believe) worked well for me. Just received all natural artisan white thai, and have saktis white borneo batch 110 to try as well.
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Burninator »

Alright looks like I’m picking up a bag of Otis’s White Elephant! Never tried him before
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Adrumaddict »

I don't know if you can get Texas Family Harvest but TFH Top Shelf White MD and White Rimbun Rimba Kali are amazing!! They also just put White Lightening back up and the last one of that batch that came out last year was out of this world good, so hoping this one will be up there as well.
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by terposton »

Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:35 pm I don't know if you can get Texas Family Harvest but TFH Top Shelf White MD and White Rimbun Rimba Kali are amazing!! They also just put White Lightening back up and the last one of that batch that came out last year was out of this world good, so hoping this one will be up there as well.
I was so excited about them putting White Lightning back and like you I hope it's as good. In fact, I check the TFH list everyday hoping it would be on that Favorites Revival :lol:
I just ordered some so we will find out but I'm sure with TFH you can't go wrong.
UpInTrees
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 9:37 am

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by UpInTrees »

Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:35 pm I don't know if you can get Texas Family Harvest but TFH Top Shelf White MD and White Rimbun Rimba Kali are amazing!! They also just put White Lightening back up and the last one of that batch that came out last year was out of this world good, so hoping this one will be up there as well.
I was a big fan of the last batch of White Lightning. Chris said he actually likes this version better, and of course said that was just his preference. It can obviously differ for others. I'm going to try it this afternoon for the first time!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

Unusual for me but I find myself needing some more stimulating strains than I usually buy. I've got this list from TFH to try out.

Afterburner Bali, White Lightning and Top Shelf White MD.

What I'm looking for is stimulating and uplifting without causing anxiety, I don't want too fast.

Do these sounds like they might fir the bill? Is there one on his stock list I'm missing? Which is the best one of these three? Thanks!
Adrumaddict
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Adrumaddict »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:06 am Unusual for me but I find myself needing some more stimulating strains than I usually buy. I've got this list from TFH to try out.

Afterburner Bali, White Lightning and Top Shelf White MD.

What I'm looking for is stimulating and uplifting without causing anxiety, I don't want too fast.

Do these sounds like they might fir the bill? Is there one on his stock list I'm missing? Which is the best one of these three? Thanks!
Hey hippie, I think those are a good choice but I also have never come across a white batch from TFH that caused any anxiety. I will say that afterburner is wildly strong.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:36 am
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:06 am Unusual for me but I find myself needing some more stimulating strains than I usually buy. I've got this list from TFH to try out.

Afterburner Bali, White Lightning and Top Shelf White MD.

What I'm looking for is stimulating and uplifting without causing anxiety, I don't want too fast.

Do these sounds like they might fir the bill? Is there one on his stock list I'm missing? Which is the best one of these three? Thanks!
Hey hippie, I think those are a good choice but I also have never come across a white batch from TFH that caused any anxiety. I will say that afterburner is wildly strong.
I can't seem to decide on a 4th one to make up a kilo. Which one of these would you order two of?
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:42 am
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:36 am
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:06 am Unusual for me but I find myself needing some more stimulating strains than I usually buy. I've got this list from TFH to try out.

Afterburner Bali, White Lightning and Top Shelf White MD.

What I'm looking for is stimulating and uplifting without causing anxiety, I don't want too fast.

Do these sounds like they might fir the bill? Is there one on his stock list I'm missing? Which is the best one of these three? Thanks!
Hey hippie, I think those are a good choice but I also have never come across a white batch from TFH that caused any anxiety. I will say that afterburner is wildly strong.
I can't seem to decide on a 4th one to make up a kilo. Which one of these would you order two of?
White 544 was fantastic, very old school type of white, strong but not jittery at all, smooth, very long legs. I don't normally order whites, but I had to after testing this. You will not be disappointed.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:13 am
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:42 am
Adrumaddict wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:36 am
Hey hippie, I think those are a good choice but I also have never come across a white batch from TFH that caused any anxiety. I will say that afterburner is wildly strong.
I can't seem to decide on a 4th one to make up a kilo. Which one of these would you order two of?
White 544 was fantastic, very old school type of white, strong but not jittery at all, smooth, very long legs. I don't normally order whites, but I had to after testing this. You will not be disappointed.
Yay, thanks!!
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:05 pm
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:13 am
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:42 am

I can't seem to decide on a 4th one to make up a kilo. Which one of these would you order two of?
White 544 was fantastic, very old school type of white, strong but not jittery at all, smooth, very long legs. I don't normally order whites, but I had to after testing this. You will not be disappointed.
Yay, thanks!!
It gave me that daydreamy hypnagogia towards the end of the burn, which I love.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:12 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:05 pm
BookofEnoch1914 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:13 am

White 544 was fantastic, very old school type of white, strong but not jittery at all, smooth, very long legs. I don't normally order whites, but I had to after testing this. You will not be disappointed.
Yay, thanks!!
It gave me that daydreamy hypnagogia towards the end of the burn, which I love.
Oohhhh now I am intrigued. :D
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Kelleytoons »

I also tested White 544. What I wrote in the comments was "This and the first green I took were the standouts - by far the best Kratom I've ever had out of hundreds of strains. I want more of this, please".

And I got more of it.
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Arob1000 »

White 544 was average at best for me, shows how everyone is different! Otie’s White Elephant on the other hand is 🔥
Last edited by Arob1000 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Roofdog »

Arob1000 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:15 pm White 544 was average at best for me, shows how everyone is different! Otie’s Green Elephant on the other hand is 🔥
Green elephant or white elephant?
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Arob1000 »

White Elephant! Edited my post, thx!
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Kelleytoons »

Just took 2.5 grams this morning. Hope it helps my tennis (well, my WELL-BEING for tennis. At this late stage of my life, nothing can help my tennis).
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Kelleytoons »

Wow - Otie's White Elephant lived up to all the hype.

(I wish my tennis did :>)
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:39 pm Wow - Otie's White Elephant lived up to all the hype.

(I wish my tennis did :>)
Just got mine in the mail :)

I had the sample, tried it twice and then couldn't find it again. :roll:
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Kelleytoons »

It definitely has legs - was good at least five and perhaps six hours for me.

(My knee gave out LONG before that in a losing 6-4,6-1 match. Sigh).
User avatar
BookofEnoch1914
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
Location: Virginia USA

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by BookofEnoch1914 »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:24 pm It definitely has legs - was good at least five and perhaps six hours for me.

(My knee gave out LONG before that in a losing 6-4,6-1 match. Sigh).
I feel like someone "Noteworthy" once said "Sometimes when you lose, you really win..." It sounds good right? Staying active at your age is Definitely a win bud.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Kelleytoons »

Oh I try - but the spirit is willing but this old body is weak.

On point to the topic, Oties is having a sale this weekend in case anyone wants to pick up some more of this white (and perhaps their red, too).

Although I *just* ordered I'm now thinking that perhaps picking up some more for the (far) future wouldn't be a bad idea.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

Got some Otie's Whie Elephant today (VERY strong) and some Green Dragon (almost as strong).

The White Elephant seemed to put me to sleep the first two times I tried it, I think it was because I was already tired. I tried it
again today when I got up from a nap and no sleepiness but damn, it's some strong kratom.

One of those should I be driving right now? moments.
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Eu4oric906 »

How was the green dragon? I know whites are on topic but i threw a bag in on my oties sale buy, sounds like its decent leaf.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:02 pm How was the green dragon? I know whites are on topic but i threw a bag in on my oties sale buy, sounds like its decent leaf.
It's a good green. Mid spectrum? Some euphoria, a bit of mood uplift.

I've been testing so much new stuff lately I've lost track. I liked it enough I bought a couple quarters anyway.
User avatar
uspatriot995
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by uspatriot995 »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:48 am
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:40 am White elephant from Otie’s is one of the best out there, 2.16% mit and just great all around!
I need to try that again only earlier in the day. It seems like it made me sleepy both times. It is strong though.
I've been a greens/reds person for a long time. The whites I've tried almost always cause anxiety and jitters. I love Oties and have seen a lot about their current White Elephant. I just may give it another try. Some people mention blending a little of the white with their reds. I may try that as well.

I wonder if maybe a not-so-strong white would work for me. I'm tempted to give it yet another go, but it's just inevitably the same unfortunately. Anxiety, jitters, sometimes headache. I do feel the good burn of some of the the whites I've tried but not without those other side effects. Any thoughts?
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:51 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:48 am
Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:40 am White elephant from Otie’s is one of the best out there, 2.16% mit and just great all around!
I need to try that again only earlier in the day. It seems like it made me sleepy both times. It is strong though.
I've been a greens/reds person for a long time. The whites I've tried almost always cause anxiety and jitters. I love Oties and have seen a lot about their current White Elephant. I just may give it another try. Some people mention blending a little of the white with their reds. I may try that as well.

I wonder if maybe a not-so-strong white would work for me. I'm tempted to give it yet another go, but it's just inevitably the same unfortunately. Anxiety, jitters, sometimes headache. I do feel the good burn of some of the the whites I've tried but not without those other side effects. Any thoughts?
I have never bought a white before August except for a couple times over the last few years when the vendor told me it was absolutely not 'fast' and I would probably like it. I think there were 2 possibly 3 of them. I had a very bad expeerience with a super stimulating Green Hulu the first year I was using kratom and never wanted to go there again. But last month someone mentioned Okie's White Borneo and how good it was and not anxiety-provoking so I ordered some and loved it. Now I'm on a whites binge and have even moved from mid-spectrum up to some fast whites I have on order. If they're too stimulating on their own, I'll mix them with a red or slow green. I have been blending whites and reds for the last two days and enjoying it VERY much.

Btw, I get occasional kratom headaches and I've finally figured out that they're caused by high mit %. Surprisingly, Gatorade makes them go away very quickly. Not plain water, Gatorade.

Yeah, trying blending your whites with reds and get some Gatorade and have fun! :)
User avatar
uspatriot995
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by uspatriot995 »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:57 pm
I have never bought a white before August except for a couple times over the last few years when the vendor told me it was absolutely not 'fast' and I would probably like it. I think there were 2 possibly 3 of them. I had a very bad expeerience with a super stimulating Green Hulu the first year I was using kratom and never wanted to go there again. But last month someone mentioned Okie's White Borneo and how good it was and not anxiety-provoking so I ordered some and loved it. Now I'm on a whites binge and have even moved from mid-spectrum up to some fast whites I have on order. If they're too stimulating on their own, I'll mix them with a red or slow green. I have been blending whites and reds for the last two days and enjoying it VERY much.

Btw, I get occasional kratom headaches and I've finally figured out that they're caused by high mit %. Surprisingly, Gatorade makes them go away very quickly. Not plain water, Gatorade.

Yeah, trying blending your whites with reds and get some Gatorade and have fun! :)
Definitely going to try that - Gatorade - may have something to do with electrolytes and hydration. Just placed an order at Oties for White Elephant, caught their labor day sale (again). Will probably start out mixing about 1g with my evening red. Thanks for the gatorade recommendation!
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by herbalhippie »

uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:08 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:57 pm
I have never bought a white before August except for a couple times over the last few years when the vendor told me it was absolutely not 'fast' and I would probably like it. I think there were 2 possibly 3 of them. I had a very bad expeerience with a super stimulating Green Hulu the first year I was using kratom and never wanted to go there again. But last month someone mentioned Okie's White Borneo and how good it was and not anxiety-provoking so I ordered some and loved it. Now I'm on a whites binge and have even moved from mid-spectrum up to some fast whites I have on order. If they're too stimulating on their own, I'll mix them with a red or slow green. I have been blending whites and reds for the last two days and enjoying it VERY much.

Btw, I get occasional kratom headaches and I've finally figured out that they're caused by high mit %. Surprisingly, Gatorade makes them go away very quickly. Not plain water, Gatorade.

Yeah, trying blending your whites with reds and get some Gatorade and have fun! :)
Definitely going to try that - Gatorade - may have something to do with electrolytes and hydration. Just placed an order at Oties for White Elephant, caught their labor day sale (again). Will probably start out mixing about 1g with my evening red. Thanks for the gatorade recommendation!
You're welcome! It works like magic for me. :)
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Arob1000 »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:04 pm
Eu4oric906 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:02 pm How was the green dragon? I know whites are on topic but i threw a bag in on my oties sale buy, sounds like its decent leaf.
It's a good green. Mid spectrum? Some euphoria, a bit of mood uplift.

I've been testing so much new stuff lately I've lost track. I liked it enough I bought a couple quarters anyway.
Gonna give it a try this afternoon, lot of great greens out there right now but with their Labor Day sale I might order some if I like it.
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by Roofdog »

herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:57 pm
uspatriot995 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:51 pm
herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:48 am

I need to try that again only earlier in the day. It seems like it made me sleepy both times. It is strong though.
I've been a greens/reds person for a long time. The whites I've tried almost always cause anxiety and jitters. I love Oties and have seen a lot about their current White Elephant. I just may give it another try. Some people mention blending a little of the white with their reds. I may try that as well.

I wonder if maybe a not-so-strong white would work for me. I'm tempted to give it yet another go, but it's just inevitably the same unfortunately. Anxiety, jitters, sometimes headache. I do feel the good burn of some of the the whites I've tried but not without those other side effects. Any thoughts?
I have never bought a white before August except for a couple times over the last few years when the vendor told me it was absolutely not 'fast' and I would probably like it. I think there were 2 possibly 3 of them. I had a very bad expeerience with a super stimulating Green Hulu the first year I was using kratom and never wanted to go there again. But last month someone mentioned Okie's White Borneo and how good it was and not anxiety-provoking so I ordered some and loved it. Now I'm on a whites binge and have even moved from mid-spectrum up to some fast whites I have on order. If they're too stimulating on their own, I'll mix them with a red or slow green. I have been blending whites and reds for the last two days and enjoying it VERY much.

Btw, I get occasional kratom headaches and I've finally figured out that they're caused by high mit %. Surprisingly, Gatorade makes them go away very quickly. Not plain water, Gatorade.

Yeah, trying blending your whites with reds and get some Gatorade and have fun! :)
I was getting the headaches and started using a product called liquid IV. I drink 1 every morning and haven't had a headache since. Been about 6mo now. Plus they taste really good
User avatar
OriginalLHB
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:22 am
Location: The Republic of Texas

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by OriginalLHB »

Like everybody else, Oties White Elephant. Their White JongKong is not as potent, but is considerably more stimulating, and their White Maeng Da is somewhere in between for me. Another great white which I haven't seen mentioned here is Dragons Den Limited White Maeng Da. It is very potent, and considerably more stimulating to me than the White Elephant. MIT bombs usually put me in a state of extreme relaxation.

I just got an All Natural Artisan shipment and am coasting on some of their White Bali, which is fairly potent but is all body and mind relaxation. I should have gotten into their White Thai which I have yet to open, which has the most unusual profile according to their website with 0.05% 7 OHm which is higher even than their Red Bali.
kratomku
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:11 am
Location: indonesia
Contact:

Re: Favorite whites?

Post by kratomku »

I like white Hedgehog, make you euphoric and relax
but unfortunately the material is hard to get
Post Reply