Happy Thanksgiving all
-
Roofdog
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 529
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm
Happy Thanksgiving all
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and hope you're evenings are excellent!! Enjoy your time off work with family!!! God bless!!
- IjustFeltLikeRunnin’
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:07 am
Re: Happy Thanksgiving all
Same to you!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: Happy Thanksgiving all
Same to you, got together with my mom, sister, sister's son and my son, and ate a lot!
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving all
We had our T-Day early (Tuesday) due to daughter's presence (first time in 20 years) but I was thankful for both her and my wife still being alive.
(And now, after finishing the last of the bird this evening, I am ALL turkeyed out. Wish I could say the same about kratom :>).
(And now, after finishing the last of the bird this evening, I am ALL turkeyed out. Wish I could say the same about kratom :>).
- BookofEnoch1914
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am
- Location: Virginia USA
Re: Happy Thanksgiving all
I hope you all are having a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving! 

-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Happy Thanksgiving all
Happy Thanksgiving guys! I just ate a plate of leftovers for lunch. I think I'll go walk on the treadmill. Or I might just take a nap.

- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Happy Thanksgiving all
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
I had some family over. Then fell into a nice, long food-induced sleep.
I had some family over. Then fell into a nice, long food-induced sleep.
-
Eu4oric906
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
- Location: Upper Michigan
Re: Happy Thanksgiving all
Wishing you all a fabulous Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the many good people i have met here and their wealth of knowledge and experience. Cheers to you!