*deleted thread*

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
User avatar
creatus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm

*deleted thread*

Post by creatus »

*event over*
Last edited by creatus on Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silentestdemise
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:24 pm

Re: TFH Friends

Post by Silentestdemise »

That'd be nice!
Last edited by Silentestdemise on Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: TFH Friends

Post by Kelleytoons »

The problem, of course, is that the idea is for it to be people you are really familiar with. And while the two of you aren't exactly newbees here, I've never seen either of your names before.

I think there is a LOT of value to theses forums, not the least of which is you can make some very good friends who then you would feel comfortable vouching for. I am POSITIVE I would not be a member of TFH if I hadn't spent so much time here interacting with people. I know forums aren't for everyone, and some folks just aren't comfortable typing things, but there truly is PLENTY of information you can share here that is valuable for even the most experienced. So I would recommend you do that from now on and you'll be surprised at the benefits.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: TFH Friends

Post by BallzDeep9 »

creatus wrote: ↑Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:18 am Is there anyone who may be able to refer me for their holiday special :mrgreen:
Four years creatus, here on MM ? You're a friend! đź’š Please send me PM & we'll exchange Emails and go from there.. before Cyber Monday lol :geek:

TFH Holiday "Friend Sale" is rather unusual, but I can't comment much or second guess it... They just don't have the bandwidth to run a full blown Open Event. That's all.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
kraton_dev
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 2:31 pm

Re: TFH Friends

Post by kraton_dev »

im a TFH member, wanting to do something nice for someone.

First person that sends me a DM I will refer for the TFH friends holiday event!
User avatar
Nelson Baboon
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:48 pm

Re: TFH Friends

Post by Nelson Baboon »

i agree with Kelleytoons. I interpreted the TFH offer to mean friends - in this context, people that you have individually communicated with over some time.

I found such a person, but i would not have felt right about advertising for a friend. Almost sounds like a dating service.
MostlyFun87
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:38 am

Re: TFH Friends

Post by MostlyFun87 »

I’ve been waiting for an open event this year!! I miss having TFH in my rotation :cry:
User avatar
kwest13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: TFH Friends

Post by kwest13 »

is there a TFH holiday event? also, has anyone had any good fast whites from TFH recently?
User avatar
boureka
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 pm

Re: TFH Friends

Post by boureka »

Nitro nanga.. excellent white.
Locked