Luckys GMD

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Luckys GMD

Post by Roofdog »

Luckys GMD is really good. Lot 082622
Just came in today and its very nice. Not too fast and euphoric. Good mood lift, needed it today. Have a good weekend everyone!!
User avatar
uspatriot995
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by uspatriot995 »

Roofdog wrote: ↑Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:29 pm Luckys GMD is really good. Lot 082622
Just came in today and its very nice. Not too fast and euphoric. Good mood lift, needed it today. Have a good weekend everyone!!
The Lucky July & Aug batches were mighty fine. Liked the gmd and green hulu a lot.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Arob1000 »

The 8/26/22 GMD is a super good slower/mid green, tried it yesterday and it was really nice, glad I got some!
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by LuckyHerbals »

Thank you for the feedback!! Glad you are enjoying it! :D
User avatar
anxietyINC
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:38 am

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by anxietyINC »

Arob1000 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:14 pm The 8/26/22 GMD is a super good slower/mid green, tried it yesterday and it was really nice, glad I got some!
I had to order after reading this! I just ordered a 200g bag. :mrgreen: I’m wondering how it it compares to the 4-25-22 batch
“Even the simplest task can be overwhelming most of the time”
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Kelleytoons »

So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?

I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Roofdog »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?

I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
Im a green and white guy. I actually look at your recommendations for reds lol. I was a TFH tester and I picked up some of their reds. They should last me a long time.
User avatar
uspatriot995
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by uspatriot995 »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:35 am So - anyone have any opinions on the best red from this new batch?

I'm not a huge green fan plus I just have WAY too many of them. But I can always use another good red. If something from August is fire I'd like to know about it.
The only red I saw available on Lot 082622 was Red Krakatoa (a blended red), but it is out of stock.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius...
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Madvillain626 »

I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good. :| Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.

The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
Eu4oric906
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 312
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 pm
Location: Upper Michigan

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Eu4oric906 »

Also diggin the GMD, though the particular moment i bought it was labeled base green. Same product by my understanding. Muy bueno.
Jonathontru2it
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 am
Location: Wichita ks

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Jonathontru2it »

Had a sample of this it's great slower green my type of leaf great job Ben
FJB
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:46 am

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by FJB »

Ben is a great guy and great vendor. His leaf is always good and speaks for itself.

That said, GMD used to be a bit more energetic back in the early years. Its still very good, but just slower now. I used to take it in the morning sometimes before work. But now only after work or on days off.
FJB
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:46 am

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by FJB »

Decided to mix a tsp of this GMD with a tsp of Oties SW Elephant. Should be a good relaxing blend
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by LuckyHerbals »

Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:48 am I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good. :| Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.

The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
The original batch was harvested and blended in December of 2021. That was in the middle of rainy season. We are in dry season now. Effects will be different no matter how hard we try to replicate. If you want more consistency that lasts for months on end, you would probably prefer a bulk vendor. Those batches are around 28 tons, and I've seen them last as long as two years. I highly recommend you try a small sample of a new batch of ours next time and then stock up if it works well for you.

You can always send it back! We're using the heck outta that batch right now. Please message me so I know who you are so we can arrange a trade or refund. :D
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I seriously can't wait for a new batch of kraktoa I believe I had last year's as well as this last batch pretty dang happy with both
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Arob1000 »

I’m down to my last bag of the 12/21 Krakatoa…gonna be a sad day when I run out 😢
Roofdog
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Roofdog »

LuckyHerbals wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:25 pm
Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:48 am I got 200g of the 71522 batch of red krakatoa and it was...not good. :| Knew something was up when I looked at the bag and the power was a darker shade of green (12121 batch was bright green) but I opened and tried it anyway and yeah, wack batch. 5/10.

The 82622 batch of GMD on the other hand is very good, nice and slow with good feels. 9/10
The original batch was harvested and blended in December of 2021. That was in the middle of rainy season. We are in dry season now. Effects will be different no matter how hard we try to replicate. If you want more consistency that lasts for months on end, you would probably prefer a bulk vendor. Those batches are around 28 tons, and I've seen them last as long as two years. I highly recommend you try a small sample of a new batch of ours next time and then stock up if it works well for you.

You can always send it back! We're using the heck outta that batch right now. Please message me so I know who you are so we can arrange a trade or refund. :D
This is stand up customer service and should be noticed. You dont find much of this anymore. Thank you Luckys!!
chaosmonkey
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am
Location: Maine

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by chaosmonkey »

FJB wrote: ↑Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:48 pm Ben is a great guy and great vendor. His leaf is always good and speaks for itself.
I've had nothing but awesome experiences with Lucky Herbals. Ben is always great to work with.
That said, GMD used to be a bit more energetic back in the early years. Its still very good, but just slower now. I used to take it in the morning sometimes before work. But now only after work or on days off.
I've noticed that, too, and not just with the GMD. It's frustrating as hell because I need the energy boost of faster strains. I feel like most vendors lean heavily toward slower strains - anything approaching the effects of a red is NOT for me - but Lucky was one of the few that had great faster strains. Not so much recently.
User avatar
LuckyHerbals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by LuckyHerbals »

No worries, we are working on that! I don't like the slowness of the base green (GMD) either! It seems to be like that for all of 2022. Our supplier is searching for other farmers to work on that with us. Stay tuned. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Madvillain626 »

the green hulu is dank
Stu Pidasso
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Stu Pidasso »

Last two batches of green md were a miss for me. The west kali sunset was good. Red Krakatoa and Borneo blast were good.
Dreemr
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Dreemr »

Is the wmd from recently any fast?
Stu Pidasso
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 pm

Re: Luckys GMD

Post by Stu Pidasso »

Dreemr wrote: ↑Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:24 pm Is the wmd from recently any fast?
I have not had the White MD. I do have High Octane and it is a white blend. I got it back in July. It’s more energizing than the GMD. I like it.
Post Reply