CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Lokey »

Babel-17 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:27 am Great name, good choice, Congrats!
Thank you! Kelley had "Red Giant" first, I think there were several variations of it so just luck.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Kelleytoons »

Yeah, and I wouldn't have even suggested a name had I read the rules (I didn't know a membership was being given away. AND I already had a bag of it. Sometimes I just need to read the fine print first :>).
Ktom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Ktom »

Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:11 am Thank you!

I'd like the membership to go to whoever submitted the most potential names who's not already a member since I don't know who is or not, if that's possible.
I’m not exactly sure, but I think I submitted the most names, lol. I know I made a few posts and some were pretty thick.

Thankfully, I am already a member, but if I did win I would gift the membership to my kid brother, who is an OG leafer from 14 years ago and actually got me into it years back too.

If that is a stretch but I did submit the most, than I would kick it down the next most submissions or I would like to start a separate thread asking people why they thought they deserved an extra Christmas present and lokey would decide the winner.

And of course, if I didn’t have the most submissions or if I am not qualified as I am also a member, this post become quite meaningless, lol.

Either way.....CONGRATS to Lokey on an extra Christmas gift as well as the distinction of being the temporary creative director for TFH 🤩
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Lokey »

So glad you're already a member, I made the decision already to give it to csharpe who had messaged me prior to the contest about something else, she only submitted one name and it was a good one. Sorry!
Arob1000
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Arob1000 »

And it is on the menu!
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Lokey »

Ktom wrote: ↑Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:49 pm
Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:11 am Thank you!

I'd like the membership to go to whoever submitted the most potential names who's not already a member since I don't know who is or not, if that's possible.
I’m not exactly sure, but I think I submitted the most names, lol. I know I made a few posts and some were pretty thick.

Thankfully, I am already a member, but if I did win I would gift the membership to my kid brother, who is an OG leafer from 14 years ago and actually got me into it years back too.

If that is a stretch but I did submit the most, than I would kick it down the next most submissions or I would like to start a separate thread asking people why they thought they deserved an extra Christmas present and lokey would decide the winner.

And of course, if I didn’t have the most submissions or if I am not qualified as I am also a member, this post become quite meaningless, lol.

Either way.....CONGRATS to Lokey on an extra Christmas gift as well as the distinction of being the temporary creative director for TFH 🤩
Creative director lol

Hopefully your kid brother has been able to sample some of your TFH or you're able to order some for him through your membership. I wanted to be fair but didn't want a contest over it, hope you understand!
Ktom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Ktom »

Abstatootlly, wonderifically, Undeniablilibly great choice!!!

Thank you for offering to pass the magic on to the next person who contributed to the post.

And of course it’s your decision as you ARE the temporary Creative Director at TFH - at least for Christmas 2022......

Thanks again for letting another lucky contestant win the ever so elusive Willy Wonka of kratom golden ticket !

You really made some ones holiday special 🤩🎄🙏🏼
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Lokey »

Ktom wrote: ↑Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:50 pm Abstatootlly, wonderifically, Undeniablilibly great choice!!!

Thank you for offering to pass the magic on to the next person who contributed to the post.

And of course it’s your decision as you ARE the temporary Creative Director at TFH - at least for Christmas 2022......

Thanks again for letting another lucky contestant win the ever so elusive Willy Wonka of kratom golden ticket !

You really made some ones holiday special 🤩🎄🙏🏼
Thank you! Whatever strain(s) you had tonite I want!
Csharpe
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:00 pm

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Csharpe »

Thank you to Chris for giving us all the opportunity and a big thank you to Lokey! It was a very nice Christmas present
Back2K
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Back2K »

That’s a good name but I still also like Fire Titan 🤣
SusieQ52
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:32 pm
Location: Texas

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by SusieQ52 »

Are we allowed to have the name of the Red 707? Maybe I missed it in this thread but I'm not seeing it.


Lokey wrote: ↑Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:59 pm So glad you're already a member, I made the decision already to give it to csharpe who had messaged me prior to the contest about something else, she only submitted one name and it was a good one. Sorry!
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED - Help us give a name to Red 707 (TFH mini-contest).

Post by Lokey »

SusieQ52 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:34 am Are we allowed to have the name of the Red 707? Maybe I missed it in this thread but I'm not seeing it.


Lokey wrote: ↑Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:59 pm So glad you're already a member, I made the decision already to give it to csharpe who had messaged me prior to the contest about something else, she only submitted one name and it was a good one. Sorry!
Jolly Red Giant
Post Reply