LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
elbandito88
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:25 pm
LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
I posted a review a while back on LSMS. I’ve had nothing but fantastic experience with LSMS, and this time was no different. I really, really enjoyed the Wild Green Jong Kong, as well as SG Putu and SG Manday.
All 3 of these greens are what I’m looking for: energetic and euphoric. Thus far, I haven’t had a strain that hasn’t hit for me. Every single one has hit, and that’s really rare for me these days.
In terms of customer service, Chris is awesome. He’s helped me every step of the way in choosing strains, and really cares about the quality of his leaf. He also cares about his customers, and will go above and beyond to take care of them.
His knowledge of leaf is quite impressive, and he’s shown even me, a 5 year leaf veteran, a thing or two about Kratom.
I can’t say enough good things about LoneStar Mitra Source. I highly recommend trying them out for fantastic leaf and great customer service!
All 3 of these greens are what I’m looking for: energetic and euphoric. Thus far, I haven’t had a strain that hasn’t hit for me. Every single one has hit, and that’s really rare for me these days.
In terms of customer service, Chris is awesome. He’s helped me every step of the way in choosing strains, and really cares about the quality of his leaf. He also cares about his customers, and will go above and beyond to take care of them.
His knowledge of leaf is quite impressive, and he’s shown even me, a 5 year leaf veteran, a thing or two about Kratom.
I can’t say enough good things about LoneStar Mitra Source. I highly recommend trying them out for fantastic leaf and great customer service!
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Yup, I agree! I've had some real standouts from LSMS this year. His Puttsibau strains always seem to work great for me and are usually great energetic greens or whites with outstanding mood boosts. I just got a new order yesterday, and his newest batches are once again very very very good leaf (on first impression I should note as I only tested some strains once so far!
--I also loved the Wild Green Jong Kong just like OP mentioned above
--West Kali Red gave me one of the best evening burns in a while last night when I tried it for 1st time
--Lonestar XMAS BALI I sampled during testing and got more of it with this order. It's amazing for pain relief and relaxing but not overly sedating.
--I also loved the Wild Green Jong Kong just like OP mentioned above
--West Kali Red gave me one of the best evening burns in a while last night when I tried it for 1st time
--Lonestar XMAS BALI I sampled during testing and got more of it with this order. It's amazing for pain relief and relaxing but not overly sedating.
- KalieGirl
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:19 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
**great energetic greens or whites with outstanding mood boosts.**MikeEdoessomething wrote:Yup, I agree! I've had some real standouts from LSMS this year. His Puttsibau strains always seem to work great for me and are usually great energetic greens or whites with outstanding mood boosts. I just got a new order yesterday, and his newest batches are once again very very very good leaf (on first impression I should note as I only tested some strains once so far!
--I also loved the Wild Green Jong Kong just like OP mentioned above
--West Kali Red gave me one of the best evening burns in a while last night when I tried it for 1st time
--Lonestar XMAS BALI I sampled during testing and got more of it with this order. It's amazing for pain relief and relaxing but not overly sedating.
^^^this is right up my ally! Which of the Puttsibau specifically have you liked the best?
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Any of his Puttsibau strains! I try to get all his Puttsibau batches, and they have been consistent and just seem to all have those effects for me (have all been energetic for example)... But more specific was his late October/November batch of Supergreen Puttsibau and White Puttsibau (don't recall exact dates, but they were either October or November). I don't know if any of these strains are in stock though. Maybe you might be able to find someone selling them on the trading forumKalieGirl wrote:**great energetic greens or whites with outstanding mood boosts.**MikeEdoessomething wrote:Yup, I agree! I've had some real standouts from LSMS this year. His Puttsibau strains always seem to work great for me and are usually great energetic greens or whites with outstanding mood boosts. I just got a new order yesterday, and his newest batches are once again very very very good leaf (on first impression I should note as I only tested some strains once so far!
--I also loved the Wild Green Jong Kong just like OP mentioned above
--West Kali Red gave me one of the best evening burns in a while last night when I tried it for 1st time
--Lonestar XMAS BALI I sampled during testing and got more of it with this order. It's amazing for pain relief and relaxing but not overly sedating.
^^^this is right up my ally! Which of the Puttsibau specifically have you liked the best?
He has a new strain - Prem Green Putu - which is similar and one I'd recommend from his most recent drop as far as being energetic and mood boosting. Wild Green Jongkong is another. Hope that helps
-
D_B_C
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
- Location: South MS
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Agree with Elbandito88!! K-dawg has it going on. I love the True Yellow and and OG Gold. I haven’t had one from LSMS that just don’t hit for me. If you haven’t tried him out yet do your self a favor!
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
1000x this ^^D_B_C wrote:Agree with Elbandito88!! K-dawg has it going on. I love the True Yellow and and OG Gold. I haven’t had one from LSMS that just don’t hit for me. If you haven’t tried him out yet do your self a favor!
I can't say I've had anything from LSMS that was at all disappointing. However, the spectrum between good, great and awesome is a vast expanse at the top 10 percent of the leaf I brew and Chris's yellows and golds have been remarkably top tier for me.
I am attracted to the fact that behind being dedicated to the cultivation and every step of his leaf's production, the man is clearly also dedicated to enriching the kratomic community to which he caters.
I came on here specifically to catch up on posts and write a review or two and this LSMS praise made me really smile
- KalieGirl
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:19 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Thanks!! How do I order? No luck finding him on MeWeMikeEdoessomething wrote:Any of his Puttsibau strains! I try to get all his Puttsibau batches, and they have been consistent and just seem to all have those effects for me (have all been energetic for example)... But more specific was his late October/November batch of Supergreen Puttsibau and White Puttsibau (don't recall exact dates, but they were either October or November). I don't know if any of these strains are in stock though. Maybe you might be able to find someone selling them on the trading forumKalieGirl wrote:**great energetic greens or whites with outstanding mood boosts.**MikeEdoessomething wrote:Yup, I agree! I've had some real standouts from LSMS this year. His Puttsibau strains always seem to work great for me and are usually great energetic greens or whites with outstanding mood boosts. I just got a new order yesterday, and his newest batches are once again very very very good leaf (on first impression I should note as I only tested some strains once so far!
--I also loved the Wild Green Jong Kong just like OP mentioned above
--West Kali Red gave me one of the best evening burns in a while last night when I tried it for 1st time
--Lonestar XMAS BALI I sampled during testing and got more of it with this order. It's amazing for pain relief and relaxing but not overly sedating.
^^^this is right up my ally! Which of the Puttsibau specifically have you liked the best?
He has a new strain - Prem Green Putu - which is similar and one I'd recommend from his most recent drop as far as being energetic and mood boosting. Wild Green Jongkong is another. Hope that helps
-
D_B_C
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
- Location: South MS
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Email and ask for a menu. He’s very active on MeWe, maybe he can tell you how to find his chat a little easier
[email protected]
[email protected]
- KalieGirl
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:19 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Thanks! I love how Kratomites help each other out!!D_B_C wrote:Email and ask for a menu. He’s very active on MeWe, maybe he can tell you how to find his chat a little easier
[email protected]
-
Loveandpeace
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 756
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 am
- Location: San Fernando Valley, L.A.
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Agreed. He is very lovely to chat with and knows his shit. Also, when I inquired more about a particular strain, he kind of brought me in on the whole process. It was an educational lesson, similar to gumbys famous post. I think 7OHM, Fused and a few others deserves some credit for their contributions as well. It is these amazing, knowledgeable interactions that keep me coming to this forum. A marriage of passionate vendors, curious new comers and sage veterans.
LoneStar has a True Yellow that was first time feeling, full of warmth and euphoria. He is working on getting more.
Premium White Putu is fast with long legs and great come up.
West Red Kali rocks and provides full body love, mind and body.
When he chatted with me, he sent a link to the cure building he uses. It was a neat visual representation for me. So much of this Kratom lifestyle is abstract to the consumer. These moments of learning are so unique.
I appreciate all those on here, especially the ones who share and break down some of the mythology.
LoneStar has a True Yellow that was first time feeling, full of warmth and euphoria. He is working on getting more.
Premium White Putu is fast with long legs and great come up.
West Red Kali rocks and provides full body love, mind and body.
When he chatted with me, he sent a link to the cure building he uses. It was a neat visual representation for me. So much of this Kratom lifestyle is abstract to the consumer. These moments of learning are so unique.
I appreciate all those on here, especially the ones who share and break down some of the mythology.
-
Bubba5150
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:54 am
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
My experiences with Chris are unbelievable as well! He answers emails almost immediately, gets product out in the same fashion and has some of the best product I have ever had. His strains seem to hit me very hard, very quickly and last for hours. I also really appreciate his quality control. Even my first order, he sent me two test strains from a new vendor he has never used that included a short survey for me to fill out. He obviously wants to have the best strains of Kratom he can and is unwilling to sacrifice on quality. Overall, my experience with LoneStar Mitra Source is unparalleled (not saying I have not had great experiences with other vendors) just saying none better.
While I have ordered quite a few strains from him, I have only tried about four strains thus far, not including the test strains.
Wild Green Jongkong - 8/10
Premium Super Green Manday - 9/10
White Premium Maeng Da - 8-10
White Jongkong - 7/10
The test strains were Red and Green Malay I have since been told, I really liked both.
I am brand new to this forum so will start reviewing my other good experiences soon. Just wanted to chime in on this thread an Chris deserves all the good praise.
While I have ordered quite a few strains from him, I have only tried about four strains thus far, not including the test strains.
Wild Green Jongkong - 8/10
Premium Super Green Manday - 9/10
White Premium Maeng Da - 8-10
White Jongkong - 7/10
The test strains were Red and Green Malay I have since been told, I really liked both.
I am brand new to this forum so will start reviewing my other good experiences soon. Just wanted to chime in on this thread an Chris deserves all the good praise.
-
Ravenflow
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:21 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
I just got my first order from lonestar I got the premium red leaf and the premium white MD some of his newer batches I really like the premium red. I'm sipping on his premium white MD right now. Im loving it so far. My only complaint is I wish the bags where better bags instead of ziplock bags clear ones
-
Ravenflow
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:21 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
OK so the lonestar premium white MD is super good alot of euphoria!
-
haplopotamus
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2020 4:13 pm
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
I cannot speak for the quality of his leaf just yet, but I can say that Chris was a pleasure to correspond with last night as I placed my first order with him. He was incredibly responsive, helpful, and friendly.
I will post a review of the product when I receive and sample it!
I will post a review of the product when I receive and sample it!
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
Can someone please share his email? I cannot find him on mewe.
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 590
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: LoneStar Mitra Source does it again
[email protected] worked for meBunnyBoo2011 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:47 pm Can someone please share his email? I cannot find him on mewe.
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am