Almost FIVE years after my own sub r/.KratomVendors got banned
For those on Reddit there is lots of moaning and crying on the "Reddit Request" sub to restore it ? but... don't hold your breath.


Reddit has been on a rampage lately and it's not just kratom subs. A lot of changes in the last month and a LOT of uproar.BallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:55 pm This week the 2 most popular Vendor subs on Reddit both got BANNED and taken down... r/.VendorsOfKratom and r/.SmallBatchKratom![]()
Almost FIVE years after my own sub r/.KratomVendors got banned(I was snitched on, and "reported", by a fellow kratom user!) and also 5 Years after Double M got started... wow. 5 years?
For those on Reddit there is lots of moaning and crying on the "Reddit Request" sub to restore it ? but... don't hold your breath.Reddit doesn't usually restore banned subs. These people also should know about Double M ? But there's no group contact app ? Hopefully they'll find us here. https://old.reddit.com/r/redditrequest/ ... sofkratom/

yep same here... I had actually posted recently, to Reply in a couple of r/.Vendors threads & had given out the Vendor List LINK on Saidit.NET -- the sub was getting quite active. Bunch of popup vendors advertising lol... All of my comments there are gone, removed from my History.herbalhippie wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:26 pm I was considering commenting about this forum in that Reddit Request thread earlier but I can't put myself in a position to possibly be banned, so I'm staying out of it.


PM me please, Ballz. Thanks!




Yes, there are quite a few subs still up, I was kind of surprised.Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:26 pm I browsed r/kratomreview100, r/vendorsofkratom and r/smallbatchkratom on days when DoubleM was slow. Surprised these subs even existed but I figured maybe reddit eased up a bit on their bans on kratom reviews & vendor advertisements. Looks like the hammer got dropped.
r/kratomreview100 is still up it looks like
I hate to appear like and idiot, but why are they so concerned about kratom reviews and vendor advertisements? I strongly suspect that they have a much more lenient attitude toward certain activities and devices that are far more sketchy than kratom.Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:26 pm I browsed r/kratomreview100, r/vendorsofkratom and r/smallbatchkratom on days when DoubleM was slow. Surprised these subs even existed but I figured maybe reddit eased up a bit on their bans on kratom reviews & vendor advertisements. Looks like the hammer got dropped.
r/kratomreview100 is still up it looks like

I imagine reddit doesn't want to be head liable if someone gets hurt as a result of some sketchy reddit vendor (for example that sad case of the lady who died after dosing "space dust"). Also some vendors shill so much they end up breaking the rules against spamming.OriginalLHB wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:05 pmI hate to appear like and idiot, but why are they so concerned about kratom reviews and vendor advertisements? I strongly suspect that they have a much more lenient attitude toward certain activities and devices that are far more sketchy than kratom.Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:26 pm I browsed r/kratomreview100, r/vendorsofkratom and r/smallbatchkratom on days when DoubleM was slow. Surprised these subs even existed but I figured maybe reddit eased up a bit on their bans on kratom reviews & vendor advertisements. Looks like the hammer got dropped.
r/kratomreview100 is still up it looks like

It has to do with a new law that was passed back then that social media platforms should be held responsible for what their users post. I don't remember exactly how it went, e_poison or Ballz could explain it better. Anyway, they banned a whole bunch of subs, not just kratom subs either. We got a message one morning that we were to remove all mentions of vendors or we'd be banned and let me tell you, we cleaned our sub out in a matter of hours. It was very stressful. lolOriginalLHB wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:05 pmI hate to appear like and idiot, but why are they so concerned about kratom reviews and vendor advertisements? I strongly suspect that they have a much more lenient attitude toward certain activities and devices that are far more sketchy than kratom.Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:26 pm I browsed r/kratomreview100, r/vendorsofkratom and r/smallbatchkratom on days when DoubleM was slow. Surprised these subs even existed but I figured maybe reddit eased up a bit on their bans on kratom reviews & vendor advertisements. Looks like the hammer got dropped.
r/kratomreview100 is still up it looks like


Right. My sub and others, were banned: "due to a violation of our content policy, specifically, a violation of Reddit’s policy against transactions involving prohibited goods or services."
I would lean more towards anti kratom groups. There was a couple other kratom pages and channels taken down as well across different platforms.. even that Joey Talks guy got banned from YouTube, not a fan of his content but he is a pretty well known name so I was surprised. Probably that KDA groupBallzDeep9 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:43 pmRight. My sub and others, were banned: "due to a violation of our content policy, specifically, a violation of Reddit’s policy against transactions involving prohibited goods or services."
V
That was all related to a temporary, Legal PANIC over Section 230 Law... Reddit went back to allowing full advertising, like 3+ years ago.Their old rules were changed obviously... A vendor: Viable Solutions, runs a Reddit sub & promotes their kratom, no problem. r/ kratomkorner.
The current bans NOW, are being done under completely different rules :: "This subreddit was banned due to being used for spam."![]()
Nothing about content policy or transactions.... They're getting waves of multiple Reports about "Spam". These anonymous Reports could be from anti kratom groups, OR could be other vendors ??



Yeah, I'm surprised these subs existed too!Madvillain626 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:26 pm I browsed r/kratomreview100, r/vendorsofkratom and r/smallbatchkratom on days when DoubleM was slow. Surprised these subs even existed but I figured maybe reddit eased up a bit on their bans on kratom reviews & vendor advertisements. Looks like the hammer got dropped.
r/kratomreview100 is still up it looks like

Does the name RentFreeCrisisAct (reddit randomly picked that name, I didn't choose it, I just thought it sounded cool) ring a bell?Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:16 pm As with some others I would not have found this forum without the Reddit group - but I haven't been back there since (so - a few years).
I was lucky because a Reddit member PMed me about this place. Sorry I can't remember that name but I owe him.


Hi. That was me. I was drumming up business for the best kratom forum in the world.Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:16 pm As with some others I would not have found this forum without the Reddit group - but I haven't been back there since (so - a few years).
I was lucky because a Reddit member PMed me about this place. Sorry I can't remember that name but I owe him.
