I already posted this to another Soultanic thread, but I believe it is some vital information in understanding what Soultanic Greenery really does. So, I am reposting it here:
I too am getting on board with the Soultanic Greenery. If what I had heard of that outfit is true, it may be the best small batch kratom outfit on the MM, out of MANY who are also very good of course. I have only tried one of their product thus far, the Dark Green Pinoh, which is a true small batch strain out of the Nanga Pinoh, the principal city of the Melawi Regency, West Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Although many try to imitate it, only one farmer produces the true DGP. As far as I am aware, Soultanic is the only one with access to that farmer. Bigger distributors would not have something like this, its just not produced in large enough quantities. Why?
This specific variety comes from the deep jungle of the West Kalimantan, Indonesia. It is harvested in limited quantities from very large and old trees, those trees are decades old and the foliage canopy is very high. That makes harvesting actually dangerous and very time consuming. Not to mention, there is only so much leafage at any given height. Such is not the case for regular, plantation kratom which can be gathered with ease in much larger quantities. Also, the locations of those trees are closely guarded by the farmers, which is good because there is no replacing those trees once they're gone.
Fairly, this specific strain should sell at a much higher price, even though I don't really believe in the multi tiered approach. This is definitely a premium product, and not in the same way that a "Premium MD" is premium, because that is still a mass produced product. And while some mass produced kratom can indeed be good, it is never able to actually reach this level of quality, or even close to it, it's just impossible.
Soultanic Greenery specializes in such limited production strains which larger vendors have NEVER carried, and NEVER will. The effect from this level of Kratom is absolutely spectacular! It is at least 50% more potent than your average PREMIUM leaf, twice as potent as the regular leaf. With Kratom, increased dosages do not produce increased effects as the opioid antagonist alkaloids within the plant are also increased which negates Kratom's increased positive effects. So, the only way to actually boost a dose is either add a good extract or use a small batch wonder such as this. Yes, this stuff is for more advanced users who could appreciate the finer points of this plant. Believe me though, when you try it, then you will know what I am speaking of right now. Only then would you achieve the taste of ultimate quality in Kratom, only available from select small batch vendors and table to table outfits.
Reviews of all are coming up.
Code: Select all
Dark Green Pinoh, Green MD and Wild Green Kapuas
Kratom on!
